Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

dar83 wrote: »
    You never know. Same payment method might be more along the lines of what they will check though. Hopefully two different cards were used.

Yeah I think you're right, I'd think they would cancel duplicate buys with one card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Different card & addresses so all good, hopefully. See if anyone else on here has order cancelled by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Noooo!
    Just got an email from Harvey Norman saying a delay of 13days for delivery
    Account changed for delivery from 5th Feb to 13th until 26th!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Martin125

Why are the digital ones so hard to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

laneooo wrote: »
    Seems smyths are cancelling orders now also...a friend had hers cancelled, was late to the party but still...

Do you know what time her order was placed?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Do you know what time her order was placed?

Thanks

8.31 confirmation email and cancelled at 10.30.

Martin125 wrote: »
    Why are the digital ones so hard to get?

I know tell me about it?? I wouldn't mind but the disc drive in the one I have is loud as hell and does spin up quite a bit but don't use discs anyway for the most part. Giving my disc version to another family member once I find a digital...which is impossible to find atm

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

coolisin wrote: »
    Noooo!

One of the bundles or Disc version on its own?

Johnboy316 wrote: »
    One of the bundles or Disc version on its own?

the Sackboy bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ChunkyLoverIE

Got mine this morning in curry's Galway. They had 21 (I assume 4 went to staff)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭jj880

Noooo!

Damn. Mine is still ok. Spiderman bundle. Hope this isnt due to multiple payment links being sent out. It's not over until the PS5 in your hands! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

My Spiderman bundle still says processing. No delivery date mentioned at all
    No email...yet.
    Noooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

laneooo wrote: »
    8.31 confirmation email and cancelled at 10.30.

If that's the case then it may be random or based on delivery address maybe? Because I ordered at 8.40 and haven't had it cancelled yet, thankfully. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

FFS i'm crying wolf at this stage. For the past 2 weeks I've been saying "bullshít" to any info regarding fresh stock, as I just expect them to be gone in 15 seconds (like with Harvey Norman).

Honestly I’d stop worrying about it. It’s not a life changer. I haven’t played mine in a few weeks.

Friend of mine ordered two on Smyths this morning and one of them was cancelled. It will probably happen to everyone who ordered two.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

kkontour wrote: »
    My Spiderman bundle still says processing. No delivery date mentioned at all
    No email...yet.

I just received the e-mail from HN just now. Delayed by 7 days. I ordered the spiderman bundle...

Wonder if that's a case of people using multiple emails they received.
    Now I'm annoyed for deleting the second one I got!!!
    (Joking)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Koycer

To the people booking/buying two consoles - that’s wrong in my eyes. Doesn’t matter if it’s for another family member or friend. 1 per customer. There is enough people on this thread trying to get one for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

When you would go through the dud/ghost reservation process on Argos, they would give you different pick-up dates for early/mid February depending on the store you picked. I wonder does that mean we can expect some re-stocking around then?

I'm thinking the same
    I ordered the Spiderman bundle, then received another email to order the sackboy bundle. I emailed HN CS about it. They thanked me for my honesty, disabled the link and confirmed my original order.
    Wonder is it all stock is delayed or did they oversell due to the duplicate emails?
    I still haven't received the email about a delay.
    Wonder if that's a case of people using multiple emails they received.
    Now I'm annoyed for deleting the second one I got!!!
    (Joking)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

AlexTG356 wrote:
    When you would go through the dud/ghost reservation process on Argos, they would give you different pick-up dates for early/mid February depending on the store you picked. I wonder does that mean we can expect some re-stocking around then?

No. Done it since Christmas. Means nothing.

• Advertisement

I got the ghost reservations with Argos last year when I was trying to pick up a BBQ.
    They are a meaningless date the date will constantly adjust forward as you try to rebook on the day.

Edit: The date for Harvey Normans is on my Harvey Norman account not on the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I just received the e-mail from HN just now. Delayed by 7 days. I ordered the spiderman bundle...

Ordered the same, no delay email yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Is anybody's HN order still processing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭jj880

la2021x wrote: »

I got a PS5 at launch from HN. This was normal until i received the DPD dispatch email.

No longer processing im on Backorder now!

No longer processing im on Backorder now!

oh ffs, i wonder if its just a general delivery delay, or whether it was something to do with the multiple links and it will just be a select few?

Mine still says processing
    la2021x wrote: »

kkontour wrote: »
    Mine still says processing

Mine has been backordered just now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭recyclops

Did anyone who order from HN who is getting cancelled did you get a dpd notice?

• Advertisement

recyclops wrote: »
    Did anyone who order from HN who is getting cancelled did you get a dpd notice?

No nothing from dpd

Advertisement