Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Just out of curiosity, has anyone received a HN delay despite only ordering one console?

I didn't receive any delay email yet (only ordered one console) but reading the above about people making multiple orders makes me a little worried.

I only ordered x1 console (spiderman bundle) and i got an email saying delayed until mid feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Just out of curiosity, has anyone received a HN delay despite only ordering one console?

I didn't receive any delay email yet (only ordered one console) but reading the above about people making multiple orders makes me a little worried.

I only ordered one, and mine has been delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Koycer

Don't agree - simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

BWSGibbs wrote: »
    Hi lads the brother got an email saying its confirmed but when I go into my smyths account. It doesn't show up? Any advice ?

It should show on the account it was ordered from as “processing”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭recyclops

Has anyone who hasn't ordered a bundle got a delay yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

A couple people who have ordered bundles have being delayed.
    Think I was the first to pop into the thread today.
    Sackboy bundle
    I've seen a spiderman bundle be delayed.

I got two emails from them for a unique link to purchase but only used one, deleted the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Ordered and paid for Spider-Man bundle, gotten no delay email as of yet. Still down as processing on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BWSGibbs

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    It should show on the account it was ordered from as “processing”.

That’s all it says is that ok?

Mine shows the PS5 order as “Processing” on that page along with my previously completed orders.

Are you sure you are looking at the account that was used to place the order.

If you have a pre order confirmation number by email you should contact Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

If it's a console you've ordered it doesn't look right,mine has the €499 at the bottom corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

psychozeb wrote: »
    If it's a console you've ordered it doesn't look right,mine has the €499 at the bottom corner

That’s from 2018. Definitely not a PS5.

It will likely show up soon. Think I had a similar issue back in December on my order.

FourFourFM wrote: »
    That’s from 2018. Definitely not a PS5.

It will likely show up soon. Think I had a similar issue back in December on my order.

Appearing now

Saw this today... say a prayer for unlucky person who bid on this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

I order just a single console, no bundle €499 + I think 5 euro shipping.

And I got a 6 day delay email today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ShadoWB4MV

Hey guys, just out of curiosity, have any of you ordered from littlewoods? what the status with the tracking? is showing as dispatched?
    I'm a bit confused because the expected delivery still only for march 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

ShadoWB4MV wrote: »
    Hey guys, just out of curiosity, have any of you ordered from littlewoods? what the status with the tracking? is showing as dispatched?

A few people had dates for just before Christmas but they got dispatched and delivered 2 weeks before the expected date

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭francozola

Hey guys, ordered from HN yesterday, Spider-Man bundle and it's showing as processed when click into the invoice. Haven't got the email about the delay. Thanks to everyone updating and hopefully everyone will get sorted soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Saw this today... say a prayer for unlucky person who bid on this :(

Probably looking to get it for 50 quid so they can resell it as "genuine" for 20x that amount

francozola wrote: »
    Hey guys, ordered from HN yesterday, Spider-Man bundle and it's showing as processed when click into the invoice. Haven't got the email about the delay. Thanks to everyone updating and hopefully everyone will get sorted soon :)

That's awesome! Great news!
    What time did you pay on Fri/get your payment link email.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭recyclops

Just got a dispatch email from dpd for my HN order, my bro is hoping its here before the 5th now

• Advertisement

recyclops wrote: »
    Just got a dispatch email from dpd for my HN order, my bro is hoping its here before the 5th now

That's class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭madcabbage

recyclops wrote: »

Ya just got the same, fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Anyone know what the story is with the smyths preorder this morning? When will they be dispatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 david_Ly

Wonder if argos are going to release stock soon says you can check stock in the area and when you click on reserve just says error :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paul789

ShadoWB4MV wrote: »

My Littlewoods order is marked as dispatched and looks like it left the UK warehouse Wednesday evening so hopefully will get it next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kilters

sinnerboy0 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is with the smyths preorder this morning? When will they be dispatched?

Not sure myself so also interested in any info. I pre ordered at 8.04am and got the email confirmation which said estimated availability is January. My order is still saying In Progress.

Smyths website states that orders made after 3pm Friday not shipped until Monday.

Tomorrow will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Kilters wrote: »
    Not sure myself so also interested in any info. I pre ordered at 8.04am and got the email confirmation which said estimated availability is January. My order is still saying In Progress.

Mine was at 8:12 and says estimated availability is February. I'm hoping that the preorder thing was just to stop them all being bought up by bots and that they actually have stock and will dispatch tomorrow. Would seem likely as other retailers got stock so it looks be arriving into the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

My HN order was back ordered but received a dispatch email from DPD, anyone else the same?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Lombardo123

My HN order changed in price from 625 to 5000 on their site.

Haven't a clue what's going to happen there

Advertisement