Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

la2021x wrote: »
    My HN order was back ordered but received a dispatch email from DPD, anyone else the same?

I cannot refresh my email fast enough!!!
    Not so lucky at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

coolisin wrote: »
    I cannot refresh my email fast enough!!!
    Not so lucky at the moment!

Same, am in HN limbo. Not delayed but not shipped either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

penev10 wrote: »
    Same, am in HN limbo. Not delayed but not shipped either.

I'm in the same boat, processing but no DPD mail.

FWIW DPD notifications don't necessarily mean shipped, it just means the retailer has created a DPD shipping order and printed a label. I know I worked somewhere before where the warehouse had trays laid out for customer orders with the label and invoice ready to go once the stock arrived, when it came in it was allocated to a tray and then packed up with the label and documentation. If stock is shipping from certain stores rather than a central hub they could be getting things ready for when the stuff arrives on Friday (going by original info).

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭mathsman3.14

Just picked mine up from Currys in Carlow. My girlfriends mam’s neighbour pulled through for me and I got a call from the manager yesterday evening to pick it up this morning :)
    They don’t open until 12pm but the manager was letting people in to collect and pay. They had a list of people who were down for preorders and I was told they could’ve filled it 3 times with the amount of demand!

Glad I’m sorted now! Have a friend who missed out on Smyths yesterday where as I successfully secured a preorder so I will try sort him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MenuSourceAuto

Got a payment link from HN on Friday miraculously, Demon's Souls bundle!
    Then yesterday got the mail about delivery delay of 12 days and the order status on my account was changed to back order :(

I am based in the Galway so possibly when they were figuring out who ordered what from where the available stock fell short?
    Since back order means they presumably are waiting for another shipment of stock, I am thinking that could take longer than 12 days given how slow restocks globally have been.

No harm, it's a want not a need and everyone who wants one will get one eventually!
    Good luck to those still searching and thanks to everyone sharing updates here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 la2021x

Dear ****** ********,

Your order from Harvey Norman Trading (Irl) Ltd Blanchardstown was dispatched on 29/01/21 and is due for delivery by DPD Ireland.

- Just for reference this is what I received

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Just received the HN delayed delivery email
    Delayed by 8 days
    Boohoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Anniepowaa

delayed by 8 days even tho i got a dispatched email

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Ks_2020

Has anyone that did click and collect with HN got a delayed email yet? Haven't got word yet but with the amount getting them so far I'm thinking it's related to all orders
    Edit - got word from customer service after I emailed them. Quote 'All PS5 orders are due on the 5th of February and we will be working to dispatch these as soon as possible once received. If you do not hear from us within this time please revert back and we will investigate this matter further,'

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

I doubled checked my HN (bundle order) says delayed until 6_02_21 to 20_02_21

I didnt receive anything from DPD.

I assume, as posted above, they dont have enough stock and will probably be more early march before i see it. Not to worry as im sure in Feb more stores will have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

Mine got delayed by 8 days too, just got email.

To be honest I'm not overly fussed, at least knowing it's "on order" somewhere means I don't have to desperately chase these 30 second drops anymore.

As someone else mentioned, I hope they genuinely mean 8 days and not more like 8 weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Davemc26

ShadoWB4MV wrote: »
    Hey guys, just out of curiosity, have any of you ordered from littlewoods? what the status with the tracking? is showing as dispatched?
    I'm a bit confused because the expected delivery still only for march 2nd

This is the latest on my order:

28 January, 2021 20:24:00 Despatched from WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 20:23:00 Received at WEDNESBURY - Route YOD7840
    28 January, 2021 09:52:37 Despatched from SUPPLIER
    26 January, 2021 17:23:20 Order being processed at supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭User142

Delayed on HN by 5 days.

Paid for mine at about 3 the day of preorder.
    My Order number is after the number 990200.

My order said processing until this and the invoice says processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

I ordered before 3 but my order number is over 200 higher than yours. Also, initial date mentioned in first email was Feb 5th. Delayed until Feb 8th is fine,as long as it not pushed out again.
    Backordered might be normal as the only status after processing is ready for collection, shipped or backordered.
    User142 wrote: »
    Delayed on HN by 5 days.

Paid for mine at about 3 the day of preorder.
    My Order number is after the number 990200.

My order said processing until this and the invoice says processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭blockedPaT

Just for everyone who has the Harvey Norman order delayed/backorder, I had the same the last time they did they sale. I had selected delivery and got an email saying delivery delayed by 13 days and it was down as backordered on the status. I think it was meant to be ready for collection/shipped on the Friday which was the 11th, and I had my console delivered to me on Tuesday 15th. Not sure if this will help anyone but just my experience with it from last time

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

david_Ly wrote: »
    Wonder if argos are going to release stock soon says you can check stock in the area and when you click on reserve just says error :(

On some of the unconfirned collection dates it noted 4th / 5th February but there was previous posts where people have mentioned Argos have the stock but are not selling same at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Us folk who got a Smyths order hopefully few of us get updates tomorrow on shipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

smyths ps5 went on sale today???

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Johnboy316

cena wrote: »
    smyths ps5 went on sale today???

Yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Smyths have stock in store, they can't sell because they are not essential and are closed

Are you sure?

I think whatever they have they sold online.

No need to keep it in stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Smyths have stock in store, they can't sell because they are not essential and are closed

Smyths are not closed.

They offer delivery and sold an estimated 500+ consoles yesterday morning at 8am online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I wish random low post users would stop popping into this thread without reading any of the previous discussion to post nonsense or ask about argos reservations with no order number :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Is there a thread where only stock updates and heads up are posted?
    Its hard to wade through the "I placed an order but xyz".
    The discord seems to have died a bit also, guess lots of people got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

Peppa Cig wrote: »
    Smyths are not closed.

They offer delivery and sold an estimated 500+ consoles yesterday morning at 8am online.

And the question is now do they have 500+ consoles to fill all the orders god I hope so

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Is there a thread where only stock updates and heads up are posted? Its hard to wade through the "I placed an order but xyz". The discord seems to have died a bit also, guess lots of people got sorted.

Yeah would imagine the true stock updates will be fairly quite for the next 3-4 weeks unfortunately.

Still kicking myself i missed the smyths restock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

Is there a thread where only stock updates and heads up are posted?
    Its hard to wade through the "I placed an order but xyz".
    The discord seems to have died a bit also, guess lots of people got sorted.

Yeah this is it and thanks to this thread, a number of posters have found shops with stock.
    During the last two weeks we had the rush on Currys, DID, Powercity, Littlewoods, Harvey Normans and Smyth's.

In summary as of yet Argos have not dropped anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I got a payment link from Harvey (Demon’s Souls bundle), paid and chose delivery, got confirmation for that. Order number was in the 9901– range, and they have taken the money from my account.

I don’t have a Harvey’s account so I can’t check the status, but I’ve not gotten anything from DPD or anything about a delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

whitetrash wrote: »
    I got a payment link from Harvey (Demon’s Souls bundle), paid and chose delivery, got confirmation for that. Order number was in the 9901– range, and they have taken the money from my account.

I don’t have a Harvey’s account so I can’t check the status, but I’ve not gotten anything from DPD or anything about a delay.

Its Sunday so possibly you might get an email tomorrow confirming delay. You might be lucky and get it without delay. I assume if you do get a DPD message then you will get the PS5 this week....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Haven't been able to keep up with the thread and not had a chance to look online. Is more stock likely to be made available in the next few days or are we now looking at next month or longer? Still haven't got sorted after having given the one I got for Christmas away to a nephew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Haven't been able to keep up with the thread and not had a chance to look online. Is more stock likely to be made available in the next few days or are we now looking at next month or longer? Still haven't got sorted after having given the one I got for Christmas away to a nephew.

I’d say no significant stock for next 3-4 weeks unless Tesco or Argos drop.

Advertisement