Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Peppa Cig wrote:
    I’d say no significant stock for next 3-4 weeks unless Tesco or Argos drop.

Grand, I'll be happy enough to wait a bit, no point in stressing at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

coolisin wrote: »
    Yeah this is it and thanks to this thread, a number of posters have found shops with stock.
    During the last two weeks we had the rush on Currys, DID, Powercity, Littlewoods, Harvey Normans and Smyth's.

In summary as of yet Argos have not dropped anything.
    Yep, but I think all the chat about oh I placed an order, where is my payment link, or my shipment is delayed does not help us that are still looking for available stock. I check this thread when it gets updated but 99% of the posts are irrelevant to stock updates

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MattC96

Rumour going around Twitter that Amazon UK will have stock tomorrow. Any weight in these rumours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Yep, but I think all the chat about oh I placed an order, where is my payment link, or my shipment is delayed does not help us that are still looking for available stock. I check this thread when it gets updated but 99% of the posts are irrelevant to stock updates

We're updating each other on stock, it's just stock we've already bought so not much use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 david_Ly

MattC96 wrote: »
    Rumour going around Twitter that Amazon UK will have stock tomorrow. Any weight in these rumours?

Yeah apparently Amazon Germany might release stock also tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 MattC96

david_Ly wrote: »
    Yeah apparently Amazon Germany might release stock also tomorrow.

Yeah seeing this too. No taxes for us from there but there would be some from UK. I’ve heard times if 9am and 1-3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cork321

Do Amazon de deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Yes, all of the EU amazons do

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭m8051

Lads keep an eye on Amazon UK and specially in Germany, this last seem to have a good amount of units (disc version) so make sure you are singed in and it’s a matter of a few clicks ... good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

m8051 wrote: »
    Lads keep an eye on Amazon UK and specially in Germany, this last seem to have a good amount of units (disc version) so make sure you are singed in and it’s a matter of a few clicks ... good luck

There’s one available now for €1200...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Lisha wrote: »
    There’s one available now for €1200...

That’s just some scalper using the marketplace.

There’s a big difference between Amazon itself putting up a substantial stock at retail price, and some utter chancer using the platform to sell a single console at an absurd price.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DoctorDoomJazz

Hi,

Been lurking in this thread for a few weeks now and managed to snag one from Harvey's the other day. Spider-Man bundle, and it still says processing on my account. However, I chose click and collect instead of delivery.

What are the odds; is it likely delayed anyway because I didn't choose delivery so it hasn't updated accordingly, or am I in the clear as it still says processing?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

Hi,

Been lurking in this thread for a few weeks now and managed to snag one from Harvey's the other day. Spider-Man bundle, and it still says processing on my account. However, I chose click and collect instead of delivery.

What are the odds; is it likely delayed anyway because I didn't choose delivery so it hasn't updated accordingly, or am I in the clear as it still says processing?

Mine also says Processing and on invoice status is New. I ordered Spiderman bundle and paid around 1:20 PM Friday. Hopefully status will be updated on Monday

Mine also says Processing and on invoice status is New. I ordered Spiderman bundle and paid around 1:20 PM Friday. Hopefully status will be updated on Monday

Had you selected Click & Collect or Delivery?

Edit: Also paid at about the same time, wonder if we are part of an early batch or if C&C customers haven't been updated yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

From HN order page.

Let's hope they do enough stock in for those of us who paid with one link..

From HN order page.

Let's hope they do enough stock in for those of us who paid with one link..

Is this showing your order as backordered?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 el pistolero

Had you selected Click & Collect or Delivery?

Edit: Also paid at about the same time, wonder if we are part of an early batch or if C&C customers haven't been updated yet...

Sorry forgot to mention I opted for Delivery. Seems like it hasn't been updated. Might be delivered late :( but on the bright side order is secured and don't have to go through the pain of securing one as we are witnessing the stock situation

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭insert name here 123

Is this showing your order as backordered?

Yes its backordered. Spiderman bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

Money came out for my Smyths order overnight so here's hoping it comes soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Happy days. I paid by cc so I won’t see that straight away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭enryb12

Just checked my account and it came out aswell, certainly seems like something is happening anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Never so happy to see money gone from my account!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

I got emailed a UPS tracking number for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Peppa Cig

sinnerboy0 wrote: »

What time was your preorder email received on Saturday?

Mine was 08:11

Thanks

sinnerboy0 wrote: »

Oh really? Nothing here yet. Fingers crossed

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Smyths send me a ready for dispatch email just now too.

Just received dispatch email now (8.42) from Smyths. My order confirmation email came through at 8.42 also on Saturday. Not sure if that is intended or a coincidence.

enryb12 wrote: »
    Just received dispatch email now (8.42) from Smyths. My order confirmation email came through at 8.42 also on Saturday. Not sure if that is intended or a coincidence.

:pac: coincidence. 8:20 for me but I haven’t received a dispatch mail yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4 idzoni35

Does anyone know is there gonna be ps5 in Ireland soon.

• Advertisement

L'prof wrote: »
    :pac: coincidence. 8:20 for me but I haven’t received a dispatch mail yet

Think I'm just a lucky person!! Hopefully you get it soon. My tracking is with DPD

Advertisement