Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭joficeduns1

8:39am order from Smyth's, just got my dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

Regarding HN delays -

I have a much lower order number than the ones posted here ( 200+ lower ), selected just the console, paid *very early* in the day and gave a 6 day notice.

I think the delay is possibly related to the local store for your delivery address. I'm in Cork and got a 6 day delay. Is it possible those who haven't got a delay are in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭kkontour

Id say its more likely that HN wont receive the delivery until Friday, and they will be shipped after that.
    The first email I got did have this
    " Once completed your console will be available for Delivery from the store of your choice from the 05th February 2021."
    I don't remember choosing a store, but maybe that's because I already have an account with HN?
    puzl wrote: »
    Regarding HN delays -

I have a much lower order number than the ones posted here ( 200+ lower ), selected just the console, paid *very early* in the day and gave a 6 day notice.

I think the delay is possibly related to the local store for your delivery address. I'm in Cork and got a 6 day delay. Is it possible those who haven't got a delay are in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Kilters

enryb12 wrote: »
    Think I'm just a lucky person!! Hopefully you get it soon. My tracking is with DPD

8.04am. No dispatch email yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭keithoh

sinnerboy0 wrote: »
    I got emailed a UPS tracking number for it too.

Also got UPS shipping notification for Smyths, expected on 3rd Feb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 MrBoombastic

8.07 for me and nothing yet either, looks like they are working backward 🀨

• Registered Users Posts: 21 AS0696

Regarding HN delays -

I ordered the Demon Souls bundle and paid for it at 14:12 and got an order number in the 9901XX range. I am also Cork but I have not recieved any email to say my order will be delayed. From reading these posts it seems everyone who ordered on HN is getting delay emails

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

It still says in progress on the smyths website and I haven't gotten an email to say it was ready. Got a ups tracking number but it doesn't say when delivery is expected. Order confirmation email at 8:12

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭marcos_94

8:23 order and havent gotten an UPS email either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭shinzon

8.15am pre ordered with Smyths and no dispatch email

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Delighted people are getting them, but can we relax on the order updates? Doesn't help those still looking. Just fills pages and pages of irrelevant posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Maybe you should start your own thread

With blackjack

and hookers
    Regarding HN delays -

I think other people mentioned they were in Dub too but could be wrong there. I'm not showing a delay yet anyway, could still be down to local store. Same way that Currys shops seem to be getting them different days and releasing stock at random times.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Maybe you should start your own thread

With blackjack

and hookers

Actually, forget the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

RossieMan wrote: »
    Delighted people are getting them, but can we relax on the order updates? Doesn't help those still looking. Just fills pages and pages of irrelevant posts.

People are just excited to see movement on their order. I know I am.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: Folks could you please use this thread if you want to discuss updates on your order: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058119473

Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭puzl

kkontour wrote: »
    Id say its more likely that HN wont receive the delivery until Friday, and they will be shipped after that.
    The first email I got did have this
    " Once completed your console will be available for Delivery from the store of your choice from the 05th February 2021."
    I don't remember choosing a store, but maybe that's because I already have an account with HN?

I do not have a HN account and got this exact message. I assumed that either a) they'd go by my address or b) they'd contact me later and ask or c) it's a stock comment that doesn't apply to me anyway because I selected delivery.

AS0696 wrote: »
    I ordered the Demon Souls bundle and paid for it at 14:12 and got an order number in the 9901XX range. I am also Cork but I have not recieved any email to say my order will be delayed. From reading these posts it seems everyone who ordered on HN is getting delay emails

My order number is in the 989XXX range and I ordered the plain console.

Okay, official I think there's zero method to this and might just be due to a bug. I wonder if it is simply related to whether or not you were one of the allocations that got emailed out twice. Either way it's all grand as I expect now that we're on the system we'll get our console sooner or later and well before we can walk into a store and pick one up.

I'm not expecting to see consoles on the shelf until May at this stage.. the demand is still huge. I'm the "tech guy" in a very large extended family and I'm getting ****loads of texts from aunts/uncles/cousins asking what the best way to get a console is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 idzoni35

There was ps5 in stock on amazon Germany i just but two ps5 and there is no more in stock right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I'm not expecting to see consoles on the shelf until May at this stage.. the demand is still huge. I'm the "tech guy" in a very large extended family and I'm getting ****loads of texts from aunts/uncles/cousins asking what the best way to get a console is.

Yeah my partner mentioned in one of her group whatsapps that I'd managed to secure one and I'm now officially representing two of her mates in their searches

• Registered Users Posts: 6 weejimbob123

they were scalpters using the marketplace to sell them, the price was like 1200

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

I see some of the twitter accounts that up to a couple of hours ago were saying Amazon would have stock this morning have deleted those tweets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

idzoni35 wrote: »
    There was ps5 in stock on amazon Germany i just but two ps5 and there is no more in stock right now.

what time was it dropped on amazon.de?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MattC96

I’ve been checking Amazon regularly since 8 and didn’t see anything..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 weejimbob123

apparently amazon arent restocking this week and that are only selling cancellations of orders, what ever that means

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

It wasn't, been on amazon.de all morning. Same poster in his first post looking for an Irish drop date earlier today suddenly bags two :rolleyes:

Hoboo wrote: »
    It wasn't, been on amazon.de all morning. Same poster in his first post looking for an Irish drop date earlier today suddenly bags two :rolleyes:

Yeah I thought so. I haven’t taken my eye off it all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Just ordered from amazon de disc edition in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

Got a disc edition of Amazon DE. Good luck lads. Hope you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

AlexTG356 wrote: »

It says on mine that: Condition: Used - Like New
    and
    The item will be sent in its original packaging. The packaging will be damaged

You see this?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭CapriciousOne

AlexTG356 wrote: »

Used from the warehouse I think.

• Advertisement

Had one in my basket and they went out of stock

Advertisement