Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

All gone by the looks of it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 david_Ly

Got in my checkout and realised it was the digital edition :((

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Where did you see the notification they had stock?

Have it in the basket but can't proceed, basket won't open

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

Have it in the basket but can't proceed, basket won't open
    Stay on the blank screen that appears. Seems to load after a while but then can't click Checkout. Going to keep trying for another few minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

Mine has been removed from the basket now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Is there a stock update site people use?

Will try in the morning, sounds like bots brought it done or something.

Tobes wrote: »
    Stay on the blank screen that appears. Seems to load after a while but then can't click Checkout. Going to keep trying for another few minutes

Got to the checkout screen and now says not available

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

Tobes wrote: »

And now it has loaded with a message saying Not Available. Good sign that they're coming in stock though. Or maybe GameStop have been holding them while they sort pre-orders out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ladymolly

GameStop Ireland have Digitals now! I don't need one but got one in cart before the site crashed, you might still get one. No link as on mobile

Why are you putting it in the kart if your not getting it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

I have the money taken out of my account and an order confirmation number and email for the digital edition from GameStop. Reckon I'm all good? Paranoid after Amazon DE. I think having the gamestop account really helped speed up the process, although the site did crash for 25 minutes straight before I got through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

This was extremely frustrating. Gamestop allowing items to go into the cart but then not having the stock to fulfill the order!!! Talk about dashing hopes.

How did ye get notified there was stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

ladymolly wrote: »
    Why are you putting it in the kart if your not getting it?

I was checking if stock seemed to be available before I posted a false alarm here. Is that a good enough reason?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

How did ye get notified there was stock?

Twitter page called @ps5_ireland ("PS5 Ireland Stock Alert" as username). Have my notifications turned on and I just saw the notification and went straight to the site on my laptop. I opened boards to post, but someone had already posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

There is also an app you can download as well (it's about 2 or 3 quid), that's what I use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chris420

Managed to get one I think but honestly not sure, payed through PayPal and money came out of account but no confirmation at all.

There is also an app you can download as well (it's about 2 or 3 quid), that's what I use.

ill try anything at this stage, what is the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

ill try anything at this stage, what is the app?

PS5 stocks +

I still have it installed, that's how I got the notification. I'm not shutting down the alerts until that HN order is physically in my possession :P

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Saz2020

Could be just maintenance but Argos website is currently down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 david_Ly

Saz2020 wrote: »
    Could be just maintenance but Argos website is currently down

Been down awhile now might wait it out to see

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

Bought a PS5 off Amazon UK last Monday set to be delivered today, contacted Amazon as it hadn’t updated from when it was despatched on Saturday and was told my PS5 has been lost in transit!.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

Bought a PS5 off Amazon UK last Monday set to be delivered today, contacted Amazon as it had not updated from when it was despatched on Saturday and was told my PS5 has been lost in transit!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Sodmuffin wrote: »
    Bought a PS5 off Amazon UK last Monday set to be delivered today, contacted Amazon as it had not updated from when it was despatched on Saturday and was told my PS5 has been lost in transit!.

joke

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ghawks

Amazon.es had a few consoles up this morning. Gone by the time i got there

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vaccinehope21

Take the refund. It’ll arrive at some stage. This has happened me before with Amazon. Free ps5

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

Take the refund. It’ll arrive at some stage. This has happened me before with Amazon. Free ps5

Don't bet on getting a free PS5.

This has happened with me before with two items. I got the cheap one for free, but as soon as the expensive one arrived they were on to me to say that I had to return it immediately or they would charge my CC again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭recyclops

Take the refund or demand they send another when in stock, I did this with an LG tv and got two tvs and they didnt come looking for it

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vaccinehope21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Not really, I've had items not show up.

Advertisement