Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

luciddream wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of any rumoured drops soon? I've seen a couple of PS5 stock pages on Twitter saying that Tesco and Argos are holding back stock because of the current restrictions, I know to take that with a pinch of salt, but still.

Argos have had some Series X's available the last few days, and they still have Series S consoles that can be collected at various stores around the country.

That said, I think they probably do have the PS5 in stock and they don't have a plan to allow people to get them. Their system will result in people reserving from all over the country just to get their hands on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

So my PS5 from Amazon ( ordered 25th Jan ) was meant to be here today. Got a confirmation of shipping on the 28th Jan no updates since.

Then BOOM below message, NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS !! Called CS they don't know either .

Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time. Your package may still arrive today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

So my PS5 from Amazon ( ordered 25th Jan ) was meant to be here today. Got a confirmation of shipping on the 28th Jan no updates since.

Then BOOM below message, NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS !! Called CS they don't know either .

Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time. Your package may still arrive today.

Second report of that in the last few days. Must be so frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

luciddream wrote: »
    Has anyone heard of any rumoured drops soon? I've seen a couple of PS5 stock pages on Twitter saying that Tesco and Argos are holding back stock because of the current restrictions, I know to take that with a pinch of salt, but still.

Looking at Twitter people who have phoned or called into Tesco are saying there is no stock. Maybe they are holding it back but I would say it's just another rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I just got an email from amazon.de apologising that they cannot fulfil my ps5 order. (I ordered one of the warehouse ps5s on Monday). They gave me a 10euro voucher though. Better than nothing. Will this chase never end lol. I keep just barely missing out! Very frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Sodmuffin

I ordered from Amazon of the 25th and same thing happened to me. Messaged yesterday and they said it was lost in transit and they processed a refund

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sodmuffin wrote: »
    I ordered from Amazon of the 25th and same thing happened to me. Messaged yesterday and they said it was lost in transit and they processed a refund

:( there not even saying its lost - Just saying they don't know where it is !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

:( there not even saying its lost - Just saying they don't know where it is !

Amazon UK or Amazon Germany? I'd hope they are putting these in an outer box and not just slapping an address label on a PS5 box

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Neeson_01

I think pre-orders are open at Smyths now

UPDATE - page loading slowly, with 502 server errors, but keep trying, I got a preorder in. Hopefully its good, don't mind if it takes a few weeks to fulfil, would be just good to know its coming! I got a confirmation email with order number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Get on it folks. Still up on Smyths a minute ago. These were dispatched pretty quick last order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Jsman11

Got preorder for digital smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Smyths same as last Saturday,propably ones cancelled for double ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

If like last week I had mine tuesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

psychozeb wrote: »
    Smyths same as last Saturday,propably ones cancelled for double ordering.

Its not. Its new stock

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Noelie155

Managed to pre order one from smyths just there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭klose

Snagged one at last

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭lisij

Grabbed the digital one, thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Crashed as I was ordering, but after a refresh and second try it looks like I pre-ordered a digital on Smyths.

good luck all

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just got disc one in Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

Finally managed to order a disc version for my nephew. Thanks for all the updates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 luciddream

Neeson_01 wrote: »
    I think pre-orders are open at Smyths now

UPDATE - page loading slowly, with 502 server errors, but keep trying, I got a preorder in. Hopefully its good, don't mind if it takes a few weeks to fulfil, would be just good to know its coming! I got a confirmation email with order number

I was finally able to nab one, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭BlackMask93

Got a disc version , Thanks for all the updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Got a notification from one of the apps recommended in this thread. Got to the usual server down screen but once I refreshed it was plain sailing. After order was complete I checked again after about 10 mins and the option was there again to pre-order. They must have a good few. I didn't try order another one in case it blocked someone else. Finally the quest it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Tobes

Just got sorted with a disc console from Smyth’s. Fingers crossed it works out for everyone!

Looks like disc version is Out Of Stock now, still seeing Digital available. Be quick folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Digital seems to be still there for those looking

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

Got confirmation email from Smyths for disc version preorder

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

wont let me checkout

curryman wrote: »
    wont let me checkout

Disc or digital? Disc seems to be sold out, but digital looks available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

Neeson_01 wrote: »
    Disc or digital? Disc seems to be sold out, but digital looks available.

Disc its in my basket

Advertisement