Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 11 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Mané assist points now showing on the FPL site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out how to own him, KDB and Bruno.

Depends on how you have the wealth spread, but it's defo possible to have them and say Son if you don't mind having a forward line worth say 16/18m

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'm trying to figure out how to own him, KDB and Bruno.

Doable, just can't have Kane at that point. I don't think there's a reasonable way to have Salah, Bruno, KDB and one of Son/Kane

4-0 FT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Great game as a Salah captainer :)

• Advertisement

titan18 wrote: »
    Doable, just can't have Kane at that point. I don't think there's a reasonable way to have Salah, Bruno, KDB and one of Son/Kane

You could have the Holy Trinity and Son but obviously then you'd have to have cheap forwards and a cheap defence and goalkeeper. It could be possible to have Chilwell in the defence depending on what price you have him at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Salah (c), Robertson and Son today.

A nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I figured out a way to get a midfield of

Son Bruno KDB Grealish

That Includes DCL and James(Chelsea)

It's definitely possible

I have a midfield of kdb, salah, Bruno and grealish.
    Dcl, Adams and bamford up front with robertson, chilwell and cancelo at the back. Also decent back up with soucek and kwp.

I jumped on a lot of them early. The only problem is no kane or son who I had to sell to fund kdb and Bruno but you can’t have them all!

Mendy, 4.0
    Zouma, Balbuena, Holding, Lascelles, Kilmam
    Salah, Son, Bruno, KdB, Jota
    Wilson, Watkins, Welbeck,

That gets you a front 8 with room for changes if you want to downgrade Jota, and upgrade elsewhere for instance.

All depends on what you like from other players - you could save 0.5m by going with McCarthy for instance, and save more downgrading Zouma

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

KDB/Bruno/Son will have to be sold for Salah this week but tough to sell any of them. KDB looking most likely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Not checking live ranks ever again after this week. Only had vardy and Jota today. Bit of stinker after a savage start yesterday. Sitting on 60(-4) with McCarthy, KWP and Lamptey to play. A nil all be nice tomorrow night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

83, and if match tomorrow is 0-0 could be a 100 with McCarthy lamptey and bednarek to go, badly needed big week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

joeyboy11 wrote: »
    I have a midfield of kdb, salah, Bruno and grealish.
    Dcl, Adams and bamford up front with robertson, chilwell and cancelo at the back. Also decent back up with soucek and kwp.

I jumped on a lot of them early. The only problem is no kane or son who I had to sell to fund kdb and Bruno but you can’t have them all!
    But I want them all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Mendy, 4.0

That gets you a front 8 with room for changes if you want to downgrade Jota, and upgrade elsewhere for instance.

All depends on what you like from other players - you could save 0.5m by going with McCarthy for instance, and save more downgrading Zouma

In a year with so much rotation and potential postponements, I don't think it's a good idea to have so many questionable starters. Holding, Jota, Kilman and Welbeck aren't sure starters there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

49 from 5 yesterday :D

9 from 4 today :rolleyes:

FPL for ya!

KWP and Lamptey to go.

A 0-0 would be the dream.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

66(-4) with Lamptey to go.

No keeper this week and only brief cameos from Jota and Ziyech, and 45 mins from Bruno.

Fairly HEWT...should be smallish green arrows I think

In a year with so much rotation and potential postponements, I don't think it's a good idea to have so many questionable starters. Holding, Jota, Kilman and Welbeck aren't sure starters there.

It was a quick sample team - like I said you could downgrade some and upgrade others

Was just showing that it’s possible to get the strong midfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

94 from 9. Clean sheet for southampton tomorrow and we're in business for three figures. Best week of the season by a mile

Cartman78 wrote: »
    66(-4) with Lamptey to go.

No keeper this week and only brief cameos from Jota and Ziyech, and 45 mins from Bruno.

Fairly HEWT...should be smallish green arrows I think

65 with Lamptey to go. Happy enough as I only have 9 players should Lamptey play. He may not get back into the team after the Liverpool game which is a concern though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

52 with Lamptey and KWP. Doubt theyll get me on the right side of the arrows for this week.

• Advertisement

Islander13 wrote: »
    94 from 9. Clean sheet for southampton tomorrow and we're in business for three figures. Best week of the season by a mile

Jesus. How you manage that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Jesus. How you manage that?

KDB (c), Zaha, Son, Kane, Bamford, Robbo, Cancelo, DCL (with an annoying 1 pt Jota cameo)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

75 from 8 with McCarthy, KWP & Lamptey to go :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Really did not need jota to come on with Bamford on the bench. Le sigh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

61 from 8, really need a Southampton clean sheet Adams hat trick tomorrow 😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

61 with Lamptey left to play. Red arrows, but could have been a whole lot worse. after starting the day on 17 from 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Mendy, 4.0

If you commit to one cheap mid you can have

Johnstone 4m
    Chilwell Lamptey Dallas KWP 4m
    Salah Bruno KDB Son 4.5m
    DCL Bamford Watkins

Or switch Son and DCL for Bowen and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

80pts
    Lamptey to play

Jaysus. Some monster scores here. My 65 seems pretty poor now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

76 with Adams and kwp to play.
    Looks like this gw will have a high average!

Advertisement