Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brexit Question

Options
  • 05-12-2020 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

hi, i'm the brexit coordination manager for the company I work for. Appointed 2 weeks ago, plenty of notice I know. I have everything set up but got a rude awakening when I looked at incoterms. We supply large UK supermarkets who are straight up refusing anything other than DDP. So my understanding is I will need to set up a UK company because Ill need to import product to the UK and account for VAT and customs liabilities. Can anyone recommend a reliable company that we can fill out a form and they will do all the work in setting up a company in the UK including giving me an address. We have a NI STG bank account so Im assuming I dont need to set up a GB one.

Thanks in advance for your help folks

Advertisement