Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Gym recommendations

Options
  • 05-12-2020 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Looking to join a city centre gym... I see Dennehy’s opening at Penrose dock which looks like a good option. Assuming there will be a gym in that new hotel too...
    can anyone recommend elsewhere? Just looking to use free weights and a few machines, nothing mental. Not interested in classes etc. If you are a member somewhere or have experience in any of them would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

Just fit blackpool 2 min walk from city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Google maps says a 15 minute 1.2km walk from the city centre to Just Fit - assuming city centre is the middle of Patrick's Street.

Which part of the city centre OP? I'm not in the city centre myself but one of the lads used to be a member in the Mardyke during the summer. If they're open to non-students at the moment they've got good facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

Flyefit on OPS and Clayton Lapps quay in addition to whats mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

And one life fitness on the south terrace/Camden quay

handy if you are around both those sides of the city...

Advertisement