Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Transfers

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

siblers wrote: »
    Very annoying Mane is 12.0. Can't justify it as much as I'd like to gamble on him

I agree. He's not worth 12 on current form. He's likely out for KDB next week for the Spurs game. So my gamble is on him over Salah this week really with the odds against me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Very refreshing to see people not only bringing Wilson in but also captaining him.

I am a proud owner. Hes top quality. Hope he scores 2 +

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    Very annoying Mane is 12.0. Can't justify it as much as I'd like to gamble on him

How many players in the game are actually returning for their price point? And how do you price a player and their expected returns?

Most sub 7m strikers are probably over returning for their price point.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

You have, at the very least, 5 more gameweeks before there is even a sniff of a double gameweek. i think its a little soon to be making plans with them in mind

Advertisement