Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Gloves

Options
  • 05-12-2020 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

I must have wasted €100 on Taylormade TP gloves. They are very comfortable but they tear after minimal use. I dont have a particularly tight grip and glove isn't too small but where the butt of the club meets the heel pad causes a tear in the palm of the glove. I now use a cloth Footjoy glove when I am practicing that is more durable. Can anyone recommend a good leather durable glove that will last more than a few rounds of golf. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭golfguy1

Whiplash85 wrote: »
    I must have wasted €100 on Taylormade TP gloves. They are very comfortable but they tear after minimal use. I dont have a particularly tight grip and glove isn't too small but where the butt of the club meets the heel pad causes a tear in the palm of the glove. I now use a cloth Footjoy glove when I am practicing that is more durable. Can anyone recommend a good leather durable glove that will last more than a few rounds of golf. Thanks

Callaway dawn patrol leather is a bit thicker than the to.
    Find under armour and srixon quite good aswell.
    Stay away from titleist players(very thin)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jamfer

I'm using the dawn patrols as well. I find them particularly durable.

Advertisement