Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entertainment Unit Give Away

Options
  • 05-12-2020 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a good home for my bespoke, solid oak, (& what I call my) entertainment unit. It measures 160 X 53 X 50 cm, has side cabinets with two levels and and middle section with three levels. On each of the levels there are small holes in the back for wires and ventilation. The middle area was made to fit a 360 & PS3 side by side.
    I'm downsizing and don't have room for it in my new place. It was a wedding gift and would rather not sell it, so I thought some gamers round these parts might be interested.
    You'd have to come collect it (Dublin 18), I can give you a hand loading it, but you will probably need two pair of hands the other end as it is quite heavy.
    Please see pictures attached, note I'm only giving away the unit, everything else you see in the images are for a sense of scale and are staying put.
    PM me if you're keen.

Advertisement