Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booze deals [Megathread #2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Any booze deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,943 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Soarer wrote: »
    Any booze deals?

This is Supervalu's wine and beer deals...
    The €7 Espiritu Cab Sav red wine is a nice one.

They also have Jameson Crested whiskey for €25

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,973 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Dunnes

Jack Daniels €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Any wine drinkers looking, that Cepas Malbec on offer above in SuperValu link for €8 is a great deal, a nice Malbec... I usually get it on offer at €10, reduced from €16 so I’d recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭tv221

Bulmers seems to be currently missing from Tesco online. Have they had a falling out?

• Advertisement

tv221 wrote: »
    Bulmers seems to be currently missing from Tesco online. Have they had a falling out?

Yes they have. Bulmers put their prices up and Tesco's delisted them in an effort to get the price reduced. That's what I've heard anyway, I don't work for Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Yes they have. Bulmers put their prices up and Tesco's delisted them in an effort to get the price reduced. That's what I've heard anyway, I don't work for Tesco.

I noticed corona not available either, plenty of Sol though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Sweet jesus, after all those posts you still get this
    bladespin wrote: »
    It's a tax
    :(

tv221 wrote: »
    Bulmers is 12x500ml for €15 in o briens and supervalu. (note that lots of previous 24 packs were 440ml)

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/product/1033189000
    Valid May 6th - May 12th

Guinness & heineken are the same in supervalu.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,854 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

amber69 wrote: »
    With the pubs closed for so long there's a worry for the vintners association that people won't go back to drinking in their establishments.

Catholic church is terrified that the people who have got out of the habit of going to mass won't go back, either... maybe the government should intervene there too :pac:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

lads, any Peroni offers anywhere?? I see tesco have the big bottles back up to 3.65 each

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

tinner777 wrote: »
    lads, any Peroni offers anywhere?? I see tesco have the big bottles back up to 3.65 each

Tesco are hiking up their prices now so that they can drop them substantially for the bank holiday weekend.

They do the same for every bank holiday so if you can be patient- you’ll make hay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,576 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Hi does anyone know if there are any offers on pernod only seen it in tesco for 30 euro.
    Or bottles of ouzo. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco are hiking up their prices now so that they can drop them substantially for the bank holiday weekend.

They do the same for every bank holiday so if you can be patient- you’ll make hay

Was in Supervalue today and their prices were higher compared to 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Typical, need them next Wednesday 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Was in Supervalue today and their prices were higher compared to 2 weeks ago.

Yeah - thats my point!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yeah - thats my point!

It's not confined to Tesco though.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Claude Greengrass

Bought 24 bottles of Warsteiner for 33euro on party online.ie , 2 boxes of moretti would cost the same price. Decent German beer for the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Bought 24 bottles of Warsteiner for 33euro on party online.ie , 2 boxes of moretti would cost the same price. Decent German beer for the summer

24 will get you through the summer? :eek::D

edit - seeing 24 x cans for €32, but 24 bottles are showing as €45?

Got them yesterday for 33, June best before date . The cans deal still not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 29,943 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Supervalu have a French sauvigon blanc La Reveil for 5e... supposed to be halfprice.
    Picked up a bottle as a lucky dip.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Slabs of Coors are still €30 in supervalu.

Czech style lager in aldi for 1.29 called Strana, tasty and made in Dundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

ablelocks wrote: »
    24 will get you through the summer? :eek::D

edit - seeing 24 x cans for €32, but 24 bottles are showing as €45?

€32.50 - https://www.partyonline.ie/store/Warsteiner-Premium-German-Beer-Case-6-x-4-bottle-330ml-packs-p297526061

Same stuff as Manislav in Tesco but a bit cheaper.

Oettinger Pils in Lidl 6x330mL for €4.99 - this used to be a special but it might be hanging around along with the other beers they've brought in lately.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭xlogo

Same stuff as Manislav in Tesco but a bit cheaper.

Yeah - it's all Harp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Oettinger Pils in Lidl 6x300mL for €4.99 - this used to be a special but it might be hanging around along with the other beers they've brought in lately.

Grabbed a pack of these the otherday when in Lidl. Nice enough. Fairly normal pilsner type beer but good for the price. Are they not 330ml cans though?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Soarer wrote: »
    Any sign of Perlinbacher XXL coming back in?
    It's back Thursday 20/5/2021.

Yeah that was a typo, the Oettinger is 330mL.

xlogo wrote: »
    Yeah - it's all Harp

Pearse Lyons brewery, nothing to do with Harp. The Great Northern Brewery in Dundalk closed in 2013 and Harp production moved to St. James' Gate. Teeling bought the GNB and converted it into a distillery.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

This stuff is liquid gold, easy match for Staropramen and Pilsener Urquell IMHO - I don't normally drink lager FFS and yet I'll put this away alright. Feck all head though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

This stuff is liquid gold, easy match for Staropramen and Pilsener Urquell IMHO - I don't normally drink lager FFS and yet I'll put this away alright. Feck all head though.

Couldn't agree more! Gorgeous stuff. Aldi's "I can't believe this is not Staropramen!" Lovely deep golden colour.

Advertisement