Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seven oaks complex, sarsfield road, inchicore/ballyfermot

Options
  • 06-12-2020 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks
    Currently bidding on an apartment in the seven oaks complex on sarsfield road. Just looking to see if anyone has any feedback or know of any issues here. All help greatly appreciated 😊

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I used to live next door in Floraville so can't comment on the actual complex, but in terms of the area itself we never had any issues. Good bus service into town, lovely walks down the Liffey close by. Only "big" shop in walking distance is the Tesco express in Inchicore which is a bit annoying. Ideally you'd have a car to get to Lidl/Aldi/bigger Tesco in Ballyfermot. The Black Lion is a decent pub within walking distance as your local, wouldn't be going to Ruby's across the way from the apartments personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Bobbyb33 wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Currently bidding on an apartment in the seven oaks complex on sarsfield road. Just looking to see if anyone has any feedback or know of any issues here. All help greatly appreciated ��

Sent you a PM but in short don’t do it unless it’s an absolute bargain, you don’t need sleep and have nerves of steel. (my info is 5 years old though)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 glebm

Hi there, could you please send me a PM as well. I'm looking to buy in the same development. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 taylorcjmt123!

Hey - I am also looking at a property in this development. Would it be possible to DM me details? thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jay166

Heyas, I’m currently bidding on an apartment here . Could anyone shed some light on any issues or dm me. Would really appreciate it, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Bold Abdu

I manage a property for a relative in this complex.

Have had no problems or issues relayed from the tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Hey pm1977x, I'd love to hear about this too please, would really appreciate it if you could share some details via DM. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 li_the_sea

hey! I was wondering whether you managed to buy the property there? I’m bidding on one of them in the same building. Would love to hear your thoughts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 li_the_sea

@pm1977x hey! I know it’s an old post but if you could also PM me I would appreciate! I’m also bidding on one of the apartments in the same building :) thanks!

Advertisement