Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market

Options
  • 06-12-2020 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a market around north county dublin or direct me to a link please? Are they operating under level 3?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's one on today at Skinny Batch in Lusk, but I think it's over at three. We were going to go this morning but it was too cold, daughter and her family went and said it was good. They didn't linger because they were freezing.

There's no word on the Swords Market so I doubt that's happening this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

There's no word on the Swords Market so I doubt that's happening this year.

I thought the one in the Castle was so disappointing last year. They had such a great venue but shoved everything into a small marquee instead of single covered stalls around the interior grounds. They really had a chance to make it special and memorable but failed miserably, in my opinion. So it won’t be a big miss, again in my opinion.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's true, it wasn't nearly as good as the previous one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Not exactly North County Dublin but there is a Christmas Market on in the Guinness Storehouse

https://www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/winter-village

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Nice small one in Wicklow town too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 ohthistime

Just saw today @bettertogethermarket on Instagram. Market at Portmarnock AFC car park - Saturday 19th from 11am - 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

There is a market on in the Donabate Dexter farm ...basically beside the old Turvey Golf course Clubhouse. Parking there or Easy walk across from Newbridge House via the Cobbes Lane exit. It's ok and has about 40 stalls..been on the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Advertisement