If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV for PS5

• 06-12-2020 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm hoping to get a PS5 next year and was wondering what recommendations you might have for a TV to get the full potential out of the PS5. Looking for a 55" ideally.

2 TVs I was looking at were the Samsung Q80T and Sony XH90, would you have any other suggestions at a similar price to these? 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,315 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hello,

I'm hoping to get a PS5 next year and was wondering what recommendations you might have for a TV to get the full potential out of the PS5. Looking for a 55" ideally.

2 TVs I was looking at were the Samsung Q80T and Sony XH90, would you have any other suggestions at a similar price to these? 
    Hi Jammiedodgers.

The QLED are a nice television and product a fantastic image.
    The Sony XH9005 is in my opinion the one of the best LED's on the market.

The only issue is that both are out of stock at the moment and we are chasing an ETA for both.
    We do hope to have these back in stock over the next few weeks.

We do have a few orders on these to fulfil first but you can also put your name against which ever you wanted to go for and this would put you in the queue for them.

You could perhaps also check out the LG 55B6 priced at £1098
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204959-lg-oled55bx6lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-hd-freesat-hd.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Thanks for that Kenny. What is your price for the Sony? I think it could have been €999 or €989 the last time I was looking. 

Thanks for that Kenny. What is your price for the Sony? I think it could have been €999 or €989 the last time I was looking. 
    Hey Jammiedodgers.

The 55XH9005 is currently price at 989 Euro.

Our purchasing team are chasing an ETA on these with Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Thanks Kenny. Can you put me down on the list for the Sony please. Let me know what details you requre and I can PM you.

Thanks Kenny. Can you put me down on the list for the Sony please. Let me know what details you requre and I can PM you.
    Hey Jammiedodgers.

No problem.

If you drop me your name and address in a PM I can get you on the list and keep you posted on their ETA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭pj12332

If you don't want to worry about oled screen burn like me definitely go for the xh90. I bought it (currently 1449 for 65 inch, 999 for 55 inch). Absolutely stunning TV. Can't fault it. Updated a few weeks ago to have hdmi 2.1 in ports 3 and 4 that's the main thing you need. You won't regret it.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

@PJ - agreed - the 9005 / 9505 series are super TV's for gamerz!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Snipped by Mod

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi RoyalCelt,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum, queries here are for RS to answer, offering your advice here is not appropriate. Resurrecting old threads is not helpful either.

All:

I’m closing this thread due to old age.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.