Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from city centre to the Marina (By the Natural Food Bakery)

Options
  • 06-12-2020 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

I got on the 202 today from town to the marina but I think I either got the wrong bus or got off at the wrong stop. The 202 goes directly from here to the city centre.

Which bus should I get back from town as the 202 seems to go a slightly different route.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Where are you now? Google maps is generally your friend here.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

TheChizler wrote: »
    Where are you now? Google maps is generally your friend here.

I'll be going from the city centre to the Marina area.

Yes, I looked at maps today but still got mixed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

202 will go via Blackrock Rd, Blackrock Village by the Natural Foods Bakery.

Did you get the 202A perhaps?

202 will go via Blackrock Rd, Blackrock Village by the Natural Foods Bakery.

Did you get the 202A perhaps?

Thanks, I think I've solved it. I should have gotten off by meadows grove but I went all the way to Mahon point!

theglobe wrote: »
    Thanks, I think I've solved it. I should have gotten off by meadows grove but I went all the way to Mahon point!

Edit: it stops right by the Natural Food Bakery when coming from Mahon Point but not when its going the other way. Still very near though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement