Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2020/2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    When was the last time a PL team had this many injuries?

Gomez, Matip, VVD, Jota, Keita, Fabinho, Allison and Sadio.

That's just right now.

Happens all the time apparently....

6 times this season, Liverpool have at least 8 players unavailable for a match.

They've had 6+ players missing in about 65% of their matches

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

The stuff about Thiago is a mad take. Put Fab and the captain back in midfield and he'll be a monster in this team.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭BillyHasMates

In a one off game after a weeks rest yes we should beat them , But everyone forgets that team have flogged themselves to death over the previous few games,
    I truly think lack of freshness beat us last night ,

We had one of the handiest Christmas runs I can remember when our poor run of results and performances began. I just can't see the correlation between our poor performances and physical fatigue. Mental fatigue seems a factor, something Klopp has hinted at.

That's just right now.

Brighton (the team that beat us at the weekend), Southampton, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Leicester, Sheffield Utd. Other clubs like Newcastle have had a period this season where they have been down many players.

Possible reason for it standing out for us is that this is the first season since Klopp took over that we have had such a bad injury record, that our 3 main CB's are crocked for the season (ok that is bad luck) and our rivals have been comparatively unscathed with bad injuries. Fan have become too fixated with our injury record as a result and it is being used as a far bigger crutch than it should be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,468 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Philips wasn't to blame for the goal, he was stretching to get to a ball that was landing at the feet of two brighton players anyway, he made a decent attempt at clearing , got a toe to it. Damage was done with the cross, and the header back across goal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Brighton (the team that beat us at the weekend), Southampton, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Leicester, Sheffield Utd. Other clubs like Newcastle have had a period this season where they have been down many players.

Possible reason for it standing out for us is that this is the first season since Klopp took over that we have had such a bad injury record, that our 3 main CB's are crocked for the season (ok that is bad luck) and our rivals have been comparatively unscathed with bad injuries. Fan have become too fixated with our injury record as a result and it is being used as a far bigger crutch than it should be.

Had a look on Premierinjuries.com. Here's how injuries work out currently in the top 6:

1) Man City [3 injuries] --- 47 pts
    2) Man U [2 injuries] --- 44 pts
    3) Leicester [6 injuries] --- 42 pts
    4) Liverpool [8 injuries] --- 40 pts
    5) West Ham [2 injuries] --- 38 pts
    6) Everton [3 injuries] --- 36

Yeah there's a couple of teams with worse rates of injury alright. Southampton have 11 players out currently. Crystal Palace have 10, Brighton have 8.

Even if you look at our nearest rivals, City are missing KDB and Aguero, Vardy is out for Leicester. I could go deeper into it, and see how long players have missed games, but I don't know if it would reveal anything. Leicester seem to be doing alright, we seem to be really stuttering. I dunno really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Philips wasn't to blame for the goal, he was stretching to get to a ball that was landing at the feet of two brighton players anyway, he made a decent attempt at clearing , got a toe to it. Damage was done with the cross, and the header back across goal.

Phillips wasn't to blame but a more agile defender could have possible cleared it ,Phillips didn't read the header back well ,

Im not sure who was to "blame"

The cross was not closed down I screaming at the tv ,they gave him far to much time to pick the cross, Robertson & Booby got caught thinking the other would close it down ,

Philips stepped across to cover Tossard so Trent had to step in and cover Mupay , That left Burn free behind him,
    Trent done the correct thing covering the immediate threat of Mupay,

I'm not sure how they manged the over load , need a wider view of the goal ,

Also none of our midfield tracked the goal scorer's run ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

That's just right now.

I think it's now generally accepted you need to use the phrase unprecedented when talking about our injury crises

Had a look on Premierinjuries.com. Here's how injuries work out currently in the top 6:

Yeah there's a couple of teams with worse rates of injury alright. Southampton have 11 players out currently. Crystal Palace have 10, Brighton have 8.

Even if you look at our nearest rivals, City are missing KDB and Aguero, Vardy is out for Leicester. I could go deeper into it, and see how long players have missed games, but I don't know if it would reveal anything. Leicester seem to be doing alright, we seem to be really stuttering. I dunno really.

I don't think we have been handling our injury issues well but I think there is far more to it than that. Truth is ever since the beginning of the first lockdown going back to the Atletico tie in the CL both our performances and results have been wildly inconsistent. This form has been with us long before our injury issues began with the Everton game this season. While our performances were not always great our ability to get results was at an unreal level for over a season and a half. Obviously it is very difficult to sustain that and I worry that mentally some of those players that have been with the club for the last 3 or 4 seasons look mentally spent.

I think mental fatigue has caught up to the squad. Secondary to this is our tactics. I'm not sure of the reason or reasons behind it but we are playing like a different team this season. We are not pressing as much and we are not getting the quick transitions to attack from quickly winning the ball back which gets teams rattled. Individually some players, particularly offensively, seem not to be playing to their strengths. We are not seizing on ideal moments to attack and there is so much hesitation and ultimately poor decision making on the field. How many times have I seen Robertson making an overlapping run and needing a simple pass to put him in behind only to be ignored, usually by Mane or Gini. How many times have I seen him not make those runs with the space there. Same with Trent. How many times have we resorted to lumping crosses in to the box against set and organised defences because we have no ideas and no movement. Eerie hallmarks of Utd under Lvg. Posters saying we have dominated those games. Have we? 70% possession and barely able to muster a shot on target against the likes of West Brom. Not my idea of domination.

I don't believe our injury record is the primary factor in all this. We struggled at times at the back end of last season also. My worry along with the mental fatigue is that when I watch us this season I don't see the same Liverpool in the way we set up against teams. For me these issues can't be addressed overnight. Players returning from injury might improve things a little but I certainly don't share other poster's opinions that we can automatically start performing like champions again once they do. I wish the thread wasn't so focussed on injuries as a crutch for our inconsistent form over almost a year now when I believe there are more worrying issues with the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

That would be interesting to see at the end of the season how many total days we've had players injured. With the VVD, Gomez and now Matip injuries Id say we would be up above 500+ days on those 3 players alone. Kieta adding perhaps another 80 to that, Jota & Thiago 60 odd and then a rake of other players chipping in 2-3 week injuries as well.

• Advertisement

I don't think we have been handling our injury issues well but I think there is far more to it than that. Truth is ever since the beginning of the first lockdown going back to the Atletico tie in the CL both our performances and results have been wildly inconsistent. This form has been with us long before our injury issues began with the Everton game this season. While our performances were not always great our ability to get results was at an unreal level for over a season and a half. Obviously it is very difficult to sustain that and I worry that mentally some of those players that have been with the club for the last 3 or 4 seasons look mentally spent.

I think mental fatigue has caught up to the squad. Secondary to this is our tactics. I'm not sure of the reason or reasons behind it but we are playing like a different team this season. We are not pressing as much and we are not getting the quick transitions to attack from quickly winning the ball back which gets teams rattled. Individually some players, particularly offensively, seem not to be playing to their strengths. We are not seizing on ideal moments to attack and there is so much hesitation and ultimately poor decision making on the field. How many times have I seen Robertson making an overlapping run and needing a simple pass to put him in behind only to be ignored, usually by Mane or Gini. How many times have I seen him not make those runs with the space there. Same with Trent. How many times have we resorted to lumping crosses in to the box against set and organised defences because we have no ideas and no movement. Eerie hallmarks of Utd under Lvg. Posters saying we have dominated those games. Have we? 70% possession and barely able to muster a shot on target against the likes of West Brom. Not my idea of domination.

I don't believe our injury record is the primary factor in all this. We struggled at times at the back end of last season also. My worry along with the mental fatigue is that when I watch us this season I don't see the same Liverpool in the way we set up against teams. For me these issues can't be addressed overnight. Players returning from injury might improve things a little but I certainly don't share other poster's opinions that we can automatically start performing like champions again once they do. I wish the thread wasn't so focussed on injuries as a crutch for our inconsistent form over almost a year now when I believe there are more worrying issues with the team.

We won the league easily before Covid came along and haven't been quite the same since,

The lack of fans seems to have effected us more than most,

There is less pressure on all players in all teams with no fans in stadiums
    I'm convinced you'll see some players playing well now dip in form when fans are back but then some others will excel , That'll be down to pressure from fans and atmosphere ,

If you recall Pep Lijnder has said intensity is our identity , I fell for all clubs intensity has dropped due to no fans, Considering its probably the most important part of our game it hasn't helped us at all,

The injures are without question our main issues , We have been destroyed by them all over the pitch, Even last night after 2 very hard fought games we couldn't freshen the side up anywhere due to injuries we where out on our feet,
    People look at the starting 11 and say that not that bad but then fail to realise the 11 lads have been flogged to death and are nackered , Gini ,& Milner where shattered last night ,

I'm convinced come the start of March you will see a sharp up turn in our form and a good run of wins due to players being available and the ability to freshen up the starting 11 for games ,

We wont win it but we will be 3rd or 2nd,

I really hope we finish above United ,
    It would be sweet that in out worst season in years and there best in a decade if we still finish above them

A long way to go yet it should be close ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

It would be sweet that in out worst season in years and there best in a decade if we still finish above them

Sure they finished second in 2018. It's their best season in 3 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I'm convinced you'll see some players playing well now dip in form when fans are back but then some others will excel , That'll be down to pressure from fans and atmosphere ,

I think having no fans means when we play away to clubs in the lower half of the table they can pack the box and sit with 10 men behind the ball for the full 90 if need be. If their fans were there they would be getting on the teams backs for not having a go but without them they can get away with it. All that said its the same for City and they've been getting results away from home in places we havent. We faced packed defences at times last season and overcame it so it can be done.

There was a stat on MOTD last night about away wins too though. It said in the last 4 seasons away wins made up around 30% of all results whereas this season is an outlier at 40%.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

jesus , how far and in such a small space the mighty have fallen. last year ye were best team in the world and now your ambition is to finish above a team with a pe teacher as a manager. WOW just WOW

kayevajo wrote: »
    jesus , how far and in such a small space the mighty have fallen. last year ye were best team in the world and now your ambition is to finish above a team with a pe teacher as a manager. WOW just WOW

Football changes quickly,

Don't forget last season Liverpool fans has to listen to we only won the league (by 18 points i'll add ) because Laporte was injured ,
    Now we have our first 3 CB out for the season, (along with another whole host of injuries)

So when life give yous you lemons you should make lemonade :D

We 'll give yous all a season to catch up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kayevajo

city are 14 and 13 titles behind utd and liverpool , so i think its them who have catching up to do!!
    Football changes quickly,

Don't forget last season Liverpool fans has to listen to we only won the league (by 18 points i'll add ) because Laporte was injured ,
    Now we have our first 3 CB out for the season, (along with another whole host of injuries)

So when life give yous you lemons you should make lemonade :D

We 'll give yous all a season to catch up ;)

We won the league easily before Covid came along and haven't been quite the same since,

If you recall Pep Lijnder has said intensity is our identity , I fell for all clubs intensity has dropped due to no fans, Considering its probably the most important part of our game it hasn't helped us at all,

The injures are without question our main issues , We have been destroyed by them all over the pitch, Even last night after 2 very hard fought games we couldn't freshen the side up anywhere due to injuries we where out on our feet,
    People look at the starting 11 and say that not that bad but then fail to realise the 11 lads have been flogged to death and are nackered , Gini ,& Milner where shattered last night ,

I'm convinced come the start of March you will see a sharp up turn in our form and a good run of wins due to players being available and the ability to freshen up the starting 11 for games ,

We wont win it but we will be 3rd or 2nd,

You keep talking about players being 'flogged to death' and being knackered. Really? How does that account for our form through December when we had one of the handiest Christmas run of games of any team. When things were going well over the previous two seasons there was **** all rotation yet now you expect fans to swallow an explanation for our indifferent form as the players are just knackered. The vast majority of clubs play a settled 11 this season with little rotation yet I'm somehow to believe this affects Liverpool much more than other teams. You also said the lack of fans is effecting Liverpool more than others. How do you measure that to come to that conclusion?

You keep talking about players being 'flogged to death' and being knackered. Really? How does that account for our form through December when we had one of the handiest Christmas run of games of any team. When things were going well over the previous two seasons there was **** all rotation yet now you expect fans to swallow an explanation for our indifferent form as the players are just knackered. The vast majority of clubs play a settled 11 this season with little rotation yet I'm somehow to believe this affects Liverpool much more than other teams. You also said the lack of fans is effecting Liverpool more than others. How do you measure that to come to that conclusion?

I'm talking about last night game ,
    We had a spell over Christmas/new year it happens no big deal every team this season has had a bad spell

Then we had two good performances in the last week a corner was turned but last night the same 11 had to go out and looked shattered , it wasn't like the other games when we didn't take out chances last night was clear signs of lads wit nothing in the tank , it finally caught up

Yes I do think it effected us more than others , there is no way to proof it but we just haven't been the same, I'm not sure why that can Not be true ?

Is it not fair to say over the years we have had some remarkable results in games at home due to the fans and sheer atmosphere of the place, Teams from all over Europe can confirm that , I think its fair to say we could be effected without them ,

If you want to go back to last March in this thread you'll see iv thought City would cope better with no fan than us ,
    Simple reason is our game is based more on intensity and emotion and there's on passing ,positioning and control ,

There's no way to prove or dis prove that its just my own opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,025 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I'm talking about last night game ,
    We had a spell over Christmas/new year it happens no big deal every team this season has had a bad spell

Then we had two good performances in the last week a corner was turned but last night the same 11 had to go out and looked shattered , it wasn't like the other games when we didn't take out chances last night was clear signs of lads wit nothing in the tank , it finally caught up

Yes I do think it effected us more than others , there is no way to proof it but we just haven't been the same, I'm not sure why that can Not be true ?

Is it not fair to say over the years we have had some remarkable results in games at home due to the fans and sheer atmosphere of the place, Teams from all over Europe can confirm that , I think its fair to say we could be effected without them ,

If you want to go back to last March in this thread you'll see iv thought City would cope better with no fan than us ,
    Simple reason is our game is based more on intensity and emotion and there's on passing ,positioning and control ,

There's no way to prove or dis prove that its just my own opinion

Also in terms of being exhausted - it’s not just being wrecked from the tight schedule, it’s being wrecked from the last 3 or 4 years. The mental exhaustion from how they’ve been playing since 17/18 must be huge. I think it’s just one of many factors, but it’s another thing that takes the edge off a little. Same as it did for City last year. It basically took them 18 months to reset and go again before they finally tuned back in 9 league games ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I think having no fans means when we play away to clubs in the lower half of the table they can pack the box and sit with 10 men behind the ball for the full 90 if need be. If their fans were there they would be getting on the teams backs for not having a go but without them they can get away with it. All that said its the same for City and they've been getting results away from home in places we havent. We faced packed defences at times last season and overcame it so it can be done.

There was a stat on MOTD last night about away wins too though. It said in the last 4 seasons away wins made up around 30% of all results whereas this season is an outlier at 40%.

Completely disagree regarding teams sitting back against Liverpool/City because they've no fans. They would have done it anyway. I think the fan factor is towards the Home side that they are pushing their team on to break through the backed defenses.

It would also correlate that Away wins are higher due to lack of home fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

Also can't discount how miserable it must feel not getting to celebrate with fans after a 30 year wait for a league title. Particularly as they all knew from the CL celebrations what a high that would be. Now they know by the time they get to celebrate they may already have been dethroned.
    When you're asked to go flat out for long periods, the lift of celebrating must be a nice validation of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

The anfield crowd would 100% be getting antsy/on the backs of players if they continued to play the short sideways pass.

They can get away with it with no audible groans from the crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,387 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

I'm sure it's happened elsewhere but I can't ever remember a worse season for injuries at Liverpool. As far as I'm aware it's unprecedented. I can't ever remember losing our top 3 centre backs to season ending injuries by the mid point of the season. All three summer signings having 3 months out injured. And a host of other shorter term injuries. And that's only until now. There will probably be more. 6 of Liverpool's top 8 record signings are unavailable at the moment.

Once we lost VVD and Gomez early on I was pretty much resigned to a top 4 finish but we stayed near the top mainly because everyone was so inconsistent the first couple months especially City. We just haven't been able to get into a rhythm this season and we've been shifting players around to fit square pegs in round holes. Maybe the club can carry some blame here in going with only 3 senior centre backs. Something loads here questioned before the season begun.

City fell apart missing just one important player last season in Laporte. Lost 9 games. It happens. For ourselves it's probably a combination of injuries and mental fatigue from previous seasons going flat out.

It is what it is. Just have to try and get a top 4 spot and maybe get a run in the CL. Then regroup hopefully with a fully healthy squad for next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

That general thread is absolute poison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

komisch zu sehen, wie die Räder vom Zug kommen

it's nice to see we're getting visitors again. after 2 and a half years of agreeing with each other it's good to see different points of view

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

rob316 wrote: »

It'll be fun come Sunday when lads are in there shouting for city with their own team potentially level on points with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭giveitholly

mightyreds wrote: »
    It'll be fun come Sunday when lads are in there shouting for city with their own team potentially level on points with them.

Manchester Unity,what a team!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,387 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

brevity wrote: »

That's kind of interesting... RB losing home advantage because of a problem in England. Seems a bit unfair. Though at the same time, it's a governmental decree rather than anything to do with either team.

Would seem like both legs should be in neutral territory under the circumstances perhaps, which may well end up bring the case if the travel ban is upheld beyond the current Feb 14th cutoff.

I guess it's most likely the first leg will be in Austria at RB Salzburg's ground. Home away from home for a few of our lads!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,253 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Read somewhere that it will be a ground in London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

rob316 wrote: »

I think it seems to be quiet enough today with some decent conversations. You should skip back to when Sheffield United beat Manchester United a few nights ago to see how it goes both ways.

Pool thread related: haven't seen either of the two pool defence reinforcements at all so just wondering which of them you think will be ahead of the other to start first?? Assuming one lines up beside fabinho/henderson....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,253 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Phillips plus Hendo for the City game. Hendo Fab Thiago in midfield for the rest of the season and any 2 from 3 for me. We aren't leaking a lot of goals. We are simply not scoring them.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I think it seems to be quiet enough today with some decent conversations. You should skip back to when Sheffield United beat Manchester United a few nights ago to see how it goes both ways.

Pool thread related: haven't seen either of the two pool defence reinforcements at all so just wondering which of them you think will be ahead of the other to start first?? Assuming one lines up beside fabinho/henderson....

Very hard to tell ones only 20 and the other only played Championship football

Id imagine we will see more of Kabak on reputation alone

jayo26 wrote: »

I think it'll be Ben Davies first, from being that bit more experienced, being left footed, and having very good long range passing. Kabak likely has a higher ceiling, but to come into the team off the back of only a handful of training sessions, Davies would seem the safer bet for an immediate impact.

It might be a case of first one of them beside a midfielder, then the other, and finally - if both look half decent and comfortable - both together.

Just me or does Kabak style remind anyone else a bit of Dejan?
    He will be brilliant in games but also have rash moments in him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Just me or does Kabak style remind anyone else a bit of Dejan?
    He will be brilliant in games but also have rash moments in him

He spat at some lad in the BL a while ago, that's disgusting, Klopp won't tolerate that at Liverpool, I'm sure he's been warned...

if he's done that before, he'll do it again in the heat of battle like our ex-serial biter, it is disgusting. those of you too young to remember Rijkaard on Voller are lucky

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    if he's done that before, he'll do it again in the heat of battle like our ex-serial biter, it is disgusting. those of you too young to remember Rijkaard on Voller are lucky

Diouf did it a few times too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,383 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tifo have done a video on the effect of losing VVD to our play and structure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Tifo have done a video on the effect of losing VVD to our play and structure.

Thanks for that, wailing into my cornflakes...

Said it the second he was out for the season, game over...

Yeah, huge loss.
    It might be prudent to start working on a new gameplan though because our reliance on him to play the fairly unique high line our recent success was built on is potentially a shaky foundation when he comes back.
    He'll be 30 when he recovers from the injury.

I think we should forget about M'bappe and just throw everything we have at Kane this summer ,

He has shown he can drop into the 10 roll and he will outscore Bobby if he had with one leg ,

I know he would cost a fortune but he would be lethal for us

Surely he leave Spurs this summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

I'm guessing maths isn't a strong skill of yours? Man Utd won the title in 2013 and have finished in their current position (2nd) in 2012 and 2018. But I suppose using the word "decade" suits your narrative better.

............ Bobby if he had with one leg ,

But Bobby is the main man and facilitates everything good we do resulting in Mane and Mo getting all the goals.

I'm guessing maths isn't a strong skill of yours? Man Utd won the title in 2013 and have finished in their current position (2nd) in 2012 and 2018. But I suppose using the word "decade" suits your narrative better.

Brendan lets be fair in 2018 they where never in a "title race " they where 19 points behind City and at no stage challenged them, Even in January they where not close,

So 2013- 2021 is 8 years which again to be fair is nearly a decade , and yes of course a decade sounds better , its called poetic licence Brendan my good man :D

Augeo wrote: »
    But Bobby is the main man and facilitates everything good we do resulting in Mane and Mo getting all the goals.

Bobby the last 18 months been ruining attacks and falling over balls more often than not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 284 ✭✭DraftDodger

I think we should forget about M'bappe and just throw everything we have at Kane this summer ,

He has shown he can drop into the 10 roll and he will outscore Bobby if he had with one leg ,

I know he would cost a fortune but he would be lethal for us

Surely he leave Spurs this summer

No thanks. Get's injured far to often and that's the last thing we need right now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement