Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The disabled just staying home when they cannot mask up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

You're not being precise at all to be honest - the complete opposite in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

highdef wrote: »
    And how do you present this digital copy to someone who requires evidence of it? Is it a text based digital copy that any Joe Soap can understand?

Why are you freely talking about your agenda on a public forum yet are so so so secretive as to what the background to your agenda is? You're certainly not helping when you give so little detail to aid your cause

I feel somebody needs to raise it the cinemaguy super assertive approach was not working so I have decided to be more honest.

However I don't have to share my medical records here that was the very point of my posts.
    That is why the HSE and the Government decided all a person has to do is say they are exempt and that should be the end of the matter.

Clearly in reality this is not the case.

Right now I am being 100% honest but I am not sharing everything as this makes me feel uncomfortable.

Like I said I avoid shops for the most part others may not be able to do so.
    If somebody who is unable to wear a mask and has medical documentation to back this up to you think they need to pin it to their chest?

People on here don't have to believe me but there are others who also cannot wear masks all I am asking is for a bit more understanding.

Arghus wrote: »
    You're not being precise at all to be honest - the complete opposite in fact.

No if you knew the answer you would agree I have been very precise I just have not given you enough information to figure it out as it is personal.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭highdef

I am being very precise with my language here it does not cause physical difficulties but it does cause overwhelming difficulties for me and many others in the same boat and they are not mental difficulties.
    So it causes neither physical nor mental difficulties so what, pray tell, are the actual reasons for your inability to wear a face covering in public, when if it's just to protect others?

You repeatedly say that it's private but if you continue to insist to speak about it on this public forum, you need to provide more information for those who are reading this thread and wish to make genuine contributions.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

No if you knew the answer you would agree I have been very precise I just have not given you enough information to figure it out as it is personal.:)

No, you're being totally obtuse.

You say that this is an issue that causes breathing difficulties, but not to the extent that that would be reason enough to not wear a mask? It doesn't cause other physical difficulties or mental difficulties - but yet is overwhelming?

Panic attacks? Maskophobia? You're talking in generalities.

• Advertisement

Arghus wrote: »
    No, you're being totally obtuse.

You say that this is an issue that causes breathing difficulties, but not to the extent that that would be reason enough to not wear a mask? It doesn't cause other physical difficulties or mental difficulties - but yet is overwhelming?

Panic attacks? Maskophobia? You're talking in generalities.

Check your PMs and I do not want this shared on the open board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

I am being very precise with my language here it does not cause physical difficulties but it does cause overwhelming difficulties for me and many others in the same boat and they are not mental difficulties.

Glasses fogging up?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

OP banned from masks thread.

Doesn't mean you can just start your own.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement