Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetland Shopping Centre

• 07-12-2020 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Does Dunnes Stores in the Jetland Centre sell iPhone charging cables?

Does anyone know the name the tech repair place that opened there recently? Or at least what time they close?

They and Carphone Warehouse have cables the person I’m asking in behalf of can’t go until much later and maybe not until after 6.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Don't know but for price Dealz have them but you've to go to town for it. They are of course cheaper than the others. Open till 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Psychiatric Patrick

Berty wrote: »
    Don't know but for price Dealz have them but you've to go to town for it. They are of course cheaper than the others. Open till 7pm

I don’t know if town is an option but I will pass that on.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭OfTheMarsWongs

I bought an android charger in Tesco Coonagh recently. Can't remember if they had iPhone cables though.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ChewBerecca

Most Dunnes do have them (sometimes behind customer service or near DVDs), but not sure about the Jetland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

Does anyone know the name the tech repair place that opened there recently? Or at least what time they close?
    TechStar, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, per their website

• Advertisement

The_Dave wrote: »
    TechStar, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, per their website

Cheers.

I googled “tech repair jetland” and got Techstar but I didn’t zoom in enough on the store locations map. And thought it wasn’t the one.

I bought an android charger in Tesco Coonagh recently. Can't remember if they had iPhone cables though.

Thanks.

Friend is doing her weekly shop and is on foot so Tescos it too far I think.

Not a safe walk at night if I recall.

Most Dunnes do have them (sometimes behind customer service or near DVDs), but not sure about the Jetland.

Cheers.

Not a safe walk at night if I recall.
    It's a very quiet area, the only people it's unsafe for is if you're walking in the dual carriageway from Cratloe or Meelick

Well Dunnes in Jetland do have iPhone chargers and cables but they are not cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

The_Dave wrote: »
    It's a very quiet area, the only people it's unsafe for is if you're walking in the dual carriageway from Cratloe or Meelick

Why's that unsafe?

Why's that unsafe?
    There are no footpaths so a pedestrian would have to walk along the side of the road and at certain points it's dimly lit

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Why's that unsafe?

I think they meant to post in the thread about Caherdavin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Are they official iPhone chargers and how much are they ?

My original iPhone charger that came with the phone worked fine for a year or two but ones I’ve bought in those Chinese phone repair shops stopped working after a few months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

LuasSimon wrote: »
    Are they official iPhone chargers and how much are they ?

My original iPhone charger that came with the phone worked fine for a year or two but ones I’ve bought in those Chinese phone repair shops stopped working after a few months

The charger I got awhile back in Tesco Coonagh cross was muvit brand. You could try phoning Techstar?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

for the price of charging cables, and how long they last, be just as well buying 5 of them in dealz and replace as needed.

Advertisement