Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduled Credit Transfer Not Sent

Options
  • 07-12-2020 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I had transferred money from a Joint Savings account to a joint current account and when I hit the daily transfer limit I thought that I could use my own personal current account to send the money via CT to an external Bank of Ireland account although the money I had sent on to my own personal current account still shows as "In Progress". 

This is odd because the same appears for my Joint Savings account where I had transferred the bulk of money to the joint savings account. From that account we were able to send funds to our solicitor and they were recieved today so im not sure why it still says Pending and why the scheduled CT on my own personal account has not processed.

Craig

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Craig,

Thank for your post. 

Transactions listed 'In Progress' would include credits and debits applied today and you should be able to access these funds. Are the funds from the transfer not available?

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

I've attempted to send the funds manually there and it worked but I'm not sure why the scheduled funds never sent.

You can close this thread.

Edit: If the CT was just sent after 15:30 have I missed the cut-off time for the transfer or does it work slightly differently with the recipient account being in Bank of Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

red_bairn wrote: »
    I've attempted to send the funds manually there and it worked but I'm not sure why the scheduled funds never sent.

You can close this thread.

Edit: If the CT was just sent after 15:30 have I missed the cut-off time for the transfer or does it work slightly differently with the recipient account being in Bank of Ireland?
    Thanks for getting back to us red_bairn,

If you log in to 365 Online using a browser and go to Money Transfer>Schedule Payments this will show why the payment was unsuccessful. If the other person also have a BOI current account they will receive the funds straight away and the cut off time doesn't impact BOI to BOI. 

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement