Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're never going back to normal!

Options
  • 07-12-2020 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

The latest version of a nasty coronavirus strain (Covid-19) has served as the global deceptive centrepiece of a global corporate fascist world takeover with the intended result being the total destruction of small and medium sized privately run family businesses. All that will be left standing will be global trans-national corporations or massive conglomerates that are well established in larger nations and regional areas of the globe. These corporate entities are happily going to enforce the "new normal" of vaccine or health passports which will create a two tiered system of rights for those who comply and those who do not. This is all coming down from the United Nations which has now emerged into the role of acting as a world government under the guise of keeping us all safe.

It is also ushering in a new era of surveillance and restrictions on freedoms which are designed to be permanent. Just like 9/11 caused all air travellers to be viewed by airport authorities as potential terrorists, now Covid-19 is causing all air travellers to be viewed as potential bio-weapons. All for a virus with a recovery rate of 99.95%.

I have written a detailed book on the subject for those who wish to know the full facts in detail. For the naysayers and anti conspiracy theorist trolls, I won't be engaging you as every page of my book is fully referenced from solid trustworthy sources, medical professionals, nobel prize winners, scientists and tons of medical journals. My synopsis above is after carefully reviewing all the facts contained within the book from professionals worldwide and then deducing logical conclusions to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Not normally into fiction so I'll give it a skip.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,723 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Very Trumpian. Basically, "Critics, I won't be engaging with you or answering any questions".

No thanks! Thats not how journalism works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Governments are addicted to spending your money. They take it via taxation

They will want things to go back to normal asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The3rdTruth

The Nal wrote: »
    Very Trumpian. Basically, "Critics, I won't be engaging with you or answering any questions".

No thanks! Thats not how journalism works.
    I engage with any and all fair questions. You never asked one! What I don't get into is debating or arguing with people who condemn before they investigate. There is a big difference between critics and trolls.

I am no supporter of Trump either. He's a fraud just like 95%+ of politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

the usual suspects to arrive and demand proof .......

in ......

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Well given that the first claim in the first sentence is completely wrong...

Covid 19 is not a strain of the influenza virus.

Governments are addicted to spending your money. They take it via taxation

They will want things to go back to normal asap.
    Even if there was no epidemic of any sort and all our politicians were hardworking dedicated angels determined to do their best for every man, woman and child in the country we couldn't possibly be going back to normal any time soon. The scale of the economic damage and ongoing collapse will take 10 years to recover from minimum, and that's if you had politicians who were working in our best interests, which we don't!
    Try thinking more!

only took 4 mins .......................... jaysus..................

King Mob wrote: »
    Well given that the first claim in the first sentence is completely wrong...

Covid 19 is not a strain of the influenza virus.
    It is a strain of influenza/flu. How do we know? Because it has exactly the same symptoms and Covid-19 has never been isolated, i.e. proven to exist. Nice try! I will leave the bogus PCR test kits aside for now.
    Please share evidence of Covid-19 laboratory isolation for us if you are so sure I am wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It is a strain of influenza/flu. How do we know? Because it has exactly the same symptoms and Covid-19 has never been isolated, i.e. proven to exist. Nice try! I will leave the bogus PCR test kits aside for now.
    Please share evidence of Covid-19 laboratory isolation for us if you are so sure I am wrong.
    None of that's true.
    All medical organizations have stated that it is a corona virus.
    Covid is not an influenza virus.

Provide proof that it is a influenza virus.
    Or do people have to buy your book?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,694 ✭✭✭✭banie01

A Corona virus is not an influenza virus and in influenza virus is not a Corona virus.

That you opened with the claim Covid is an influenza doesn't bode well for the rest of your thesis.

As for your claim that Covid 19 has never been isolated?
    Please give a reference, particularly given its genome has been known since Early this year.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sars-cov-2/
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0997-y

That different diseases share similar symptomatic presentation, does not make them the same.

I'm sort of hoping some of the loons posting about covid being a harmless scam buy this rubbish.

xckjoo wrote: »

Could you point to where that paper states Corona is an influenza strain?

That the virus causes pneumonia is not in doubt.
    Pneumonia however is not a flu, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

banie01 wrote: »
    Could you point to where that paper states Corona is an influenza strain?

That the virus causes pneumonia is not in doubt.
    Pneumonia however is not a flu, is it?
    :confused:

Take some deep breaths buddy. I was pointing to the research that isolated the virus that the OP said didn't exist.

Then I deleted it cause I remembered everyone that posts here is slightly unhinged in one direction or the other and didn't want to open the door to that. But I underestimated the speed of the sound of internet outrage :pac:

Take some deep breaths buddy. I was pointing to the research that isolated the virus that the OP said didn't exist.

Then I deleted it cause I remembered everyone that posts here is slightly unhinged in one direction or the other and didn't want to open the door to that. But I underestimated the speed of the sound of internet outrage :pac:

So you think people are "Unhinged", so you deleted the post, but then decided to come back to tell people that you deleted a post ............. :rolleyes:

(can you get a facepalm emoji on here ??)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

What if badgers are the key

Apologies if that was the point you were attempting to make.

It's not at all how your post came across.
    It comes across as you posting the article as proof it's a flu.

As to unhinged and outrage?

That's all on you, there was no outrage in my post.
    Merely questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

It's good to have a sideline I guess, and this stuff definitely sells - good luck OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I engage with any and all fair questions.

Did it really hurt when the horse kicked you in the head? Any other lingering symptoms, or just the confusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

I'm interested - just tell me how I get a VAT receipt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

greenspurs wrote: »
    So you think people are "Unhinged", so you deleted the post, but then decided to come back to tell people that you deleted a post ............. rolleyes.png

(can you get a facepalm emoji on here ??)
    Ya. Well that wasn't why I posted. I was replying to banie as he jumped on the post in the 5s it existed.

banie01 wrote: »
    Apologies if that was the point you were attempting to make.

It's not at all how your post came across.
    It comes across as you posting the article as proof it's a flu.

As to unhinged and outrage?

That's all on you, there was no outrage in my post.
    Merely questions.
    :confused: It was 1 word (a question to be exact) and a link to a paper that isolated the virus. How did that come across as link to proof it's a flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Boards is not the place to shill your book

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement