Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiFi Modem

Options
  • 08-12-2020 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

I think my WiFi modem may be dodgy at the moment (a Vodafone /Huawei658) - bearing in mind the belief that internet providers are thought to supply low grade modems - any recommendations for a replacement would be appreciated.
    Internet download speed is fractionally above 20mbps (VDSL).
    Thanks for reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

the old grey Motorola Eircom modems are the best for DSL as they connect so quickly and never go down. I had one for years but left behind at last house as now have fiber but ask your buddies and someone has one somewhere.

NGY0YTdlZjJmODA4YzZkY2VmYzMzMzY3YWZlOWZhYjnrWSGbEyRhO7MC1P2aLrFyaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vODE1ZTgzY2M2MzNkYjVjZmUzNTQ2NjJmNGM1ZTJlNDczNjM5ZTFmY2Y3NWNlNWM3NmU1ZGQ3OGFkYjg1OGEwMC5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Hibrasil

Thanks BMO

Advertisement