Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE TLC 2020 (Contains Spoilers)

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Well no one has ever acknowledged that AJ Styles is some sort of undead creature after being murdered a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

As a fan who had stopped watching WWE completely , When i heard i had to see for myself , i wish i didn't .....Just awful, i still can't get used to the whole thunderdome thing

Bray and Orton was so bad aswell they literally did this for shock value and to get people talking and I suppose it worked in a way , it got me to tune in but i doubt many will stay after actually seeing it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,708 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Husky Harris return :p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,132 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seth watching thinking to himself "Oh now they listen to me"
    Kane: "Ha! Lightweight"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Like, I'll be honest, seeing Randy set Bray on fire looks wicked as ****, and catches my attention as someone who has lapsed out a bit in recent months. That ending is awesome and attention grabbing...

The visuals were striking and the shock of the first setting of Bray alight was impressive, but they need to follow through now.

That's a major development of Randy's character....or should be. If he's just continues to be "lol Randy the sicko" then that's pretty crap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I haven't seen a PPV in ages, but I couldn't sleep last night so I saw a lot of the Twitter reactions in the hours after TLC. The internet is a crazy place. :eek: Bray Wyatt, in fairness to him, is trying his best to make this work as a long-term piece of storytelling.

They had an ad during this for Austin's talk with Drew and did anyone else think Austin looked like he lost weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

He definitely has lost weight and looks in pretty good shape

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

My youngfella has been asking me to get a network subscription again. After seeing that, hell no.

I'll stick to NWA on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

What I don't like about the Bray and Orton stuff is that they're still trying to portray Orton as a cool tweener.

He just burnt a man alive ffs, Orton needs to drop the snakiness and go full psycho after that.

• Advertisement

I think it would've worked better if Bray had disappeared. Just leaving him there not moving with no one coming out to help didn't work. Did anyone declare Orton the winner when Bray first went on fire?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I think it would've worked better if Bray had disappeared. Just leaving him there not moving with no one coming out to help didn't work. Did anyone declare Orton the winner when Bray first went on fire?

I presume he didn't move because that was a dummy at that point?

Yeah it was, which is why he should've disappeared. I'm pretty sure if someone is on fire, they'll react in some way so it made it look even more stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

So they stopped a hell in a cell match last year when Rollins was about to crush fiend's skull with a sledgehammer, yet they didn't stop the match the other night when he literally got burnt alive? And on top of that they didn't even attempt to extinguish him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

Hadn't been following the fued but teh Fiend charging into an RKO while ablaze was good.

Advertisement