Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brightenery Electricity

Options
  • 08-12-2020 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Hello All,
    I'm not a massive electricity user but all the same if I can save a few euro by switching I will do so. I am currently out of contract for a few months with SSE Airtricity. I got a pretty good deal with them over a year ago. €150 welcome credit and up to 10% off their standard unit rate electricity. Out of contract now.

I input my usage details over the last year into switcher.ie and Brightenergy are coming back the best value. Has anyone here any experience of them good, bad or indifferent? Just want to do my due diligence before I make any switch.

Many thanks in advance for any constructive input.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,712 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

• Registered Users Posts: 25,118 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Use bonkers.ie
    and at the bottom tick
    'Include cash-back amounts in calculations?' Yes
    'Only show tariffs available for sign up?' No

This should show you the past value currently, and if you are a low user the EI €265 credit should sway it!
    Switch immediately as SSE standard rates are horrible.

Advertisement