Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime TV Location Issue

Options
  • 08-12-2020 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Evening All,

I have already had a run-in with amazon on a location issue when I asked why I couldn't get amazon music, as was mentioned in my subscription. They said it wasn't available in Ireland. I said there is no Irish Amazon site...and so on, and so on.
    You can guess I lost that argument.
    Ever since then, and I suspect they changed something on my location in my account, when I go to Amazon Prime through my browser, (the only way I consume amazon streaming at present), I get sent through an 'Update Location' page. Where it says my location is UK, or more accurately, watching Amazon.co.uk. But it seems intent on getting me to update to Ireland. Should I? Or do I risk Amazon Prime Steaming choices to be even worse if I do?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement