Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reprints of historic ATM lodgement slips?

Options
  • 09-12-2020 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi there.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get reprints of old (2018) ATM lodgement slips?
    I'm chasing an accounting issue and need more details of a few lodgements than are provided on the regular Statement.
    I've pulled the place apart here a few times now and have just about given up hope of finding the original slips.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Melodeon wrote: »
    Hi there.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get reprints of old (2018) ATM lodgement slips?
    I'm chasing an accounting issue and need more details of a few lodgements than are provided on the regular Statement.
    I've pulled the place apart here a few times now and have just about given up hope of finding the original slips.
    Good morning Melodeon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

My colleagues in customer service can certainly help with providing more details of lodgements made to accounts. If you avail of our 365 Online service, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. Alternatively, you can call the team on 0818365365. They are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. They will be happy to assist you further. 

Our branch network would be unable to provide reprints of any lodgements made. 

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Melodeon wrote: »
    Hi there.

Good morning Melodeon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

My colleagues in customer service can certainly help with providing more details of lodgements made to accounts. If you avail of our 365 Online service, please log into the 365 Online website, select Service Desk and then Ask a Question option. Alternatively, you can call the team on 0818365365. They are available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. They will be happy to assist you further. 

Our branch network would be unable to provide reprints of any lodgements made. 

I hope this information helps.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Hi Megan.

That's great, thanks.

Advertisement