Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT Swiss hub adaptors

Options
  • 09-12-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

i was about to pull the trigger on a pair of wheels when i noticed the front hub diameter was 15 x 100m. My front fork eyelids would take a 12 x 100 thru axle.

are there adaptors for DT Swiss 350 hubs so the thru axles fit ? if so could some one point me the right direction please?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Bike24 have loads of adapters here.

I think this is the one you need. Not cheap for what they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭nilhg

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    i was about to pull the trigger on a pair of wheels when i noticed the front hub diameter was 15 x 100m. My front fork eyelids would take a 12 x 100 thru axle.

are there adaptors for DT Swiss 350 hubs so the thru axles fit ? if so could some one point me the right direction please?

thanks

https://r2-bike.com/bike-axles-conversion-kits::en/dtswiss

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭columbus_66

New DT Swiss wheels come with a set of adapters?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,144 ✭✭✭nilhg

New DT Swiss wheels come with a set of adapters?

No idea about the wheelsets but I got a pair of wheels built with 350 hubs, they came as standard with end caps for 12mm thru axles, had to buy the end caps for QR as an extra, there was no option to spec the hubs with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Thanks all. Think I found the caps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement