Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage - joint mortgage , single name on deeds

Options
  • 09-12-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Can we jointly apply for a mortgage for a house which my name only is on the deeds - can you  take into account my husbands income for the mortgage?  We are jointly assessed for tax.
    My earnings would not qualify us for a €100k mortgage needed to do up the house.  House worth about €500k and no outstanding mortgage or debt on it/.
    Thank you .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You’d certainly be able to discuss this with one of our Mortgage Advisors. 

You can contact our Mortgage Team on 016113333 and one of my colleagues would be happy to discuss this with you and offer further guidance. 

I hope this information helps. If there’s anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us here. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement