Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HOW CAN I STOP ELECTRIC IRELAND SWITCHING OFF THE POWER - URGENT

Options
  • 09-12-2020 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Please... my electricity is due to be cut off tomorrow 10th December,,

Thing is, Im a new tenant in this house, a house that had electric ireland beforehand, I switched to Energia & they must not have informed Electric Ireland yet as They dont seem to have registered me as  an Energia customer yet...

I dont understand as I gave my DD card details and the latest reading & the MPRN number and still have not received the postage they said they would send out some 9 or 10 days ago 

Im in Limbo & NEED to sort this now TONIGHT before they turn it off tomorrow

PLEASE HELP or ADVISE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Can you ring esb networks and ask them not to?

Gas Networks Ireland were very helpful when I was in a similar situation a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rossj

Thanks Smee again

I have tried but its after 8 and I cant get through to anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi rossj,

We are available on our social media channels until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

The quickest way to have your query looked into is to telephone Electric Ireland Customer Service on 1850 372 372 with your MPRN to hand.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement