Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile

• 09-12-2020 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

My daughter has a Samsung mobile and on the Three network. She did her usual top up as per her prepay plan. Last week the credit disappeared after one day. We contacted Three customer service and were redirected to an Indian call centre.
    Agent no. 1 said that credit would be restored to a value of €20 and same would apply within 24 hours.
    6 days later and no credit appeared on the child’s phone. Contacted them today, re routed to same call centre and received cold and shoddy treatment with agent intent on talking across me and then she just hung up.
    Absolutely worst ‘service’ I’ve ever encountered and shameful treatment with a young person’s mobile phone account.
    Such a sad experience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

Three's customer service is shocking bad. 48 have the exact same signal as 3 and are only €7.99 / month for unlimited calls and text + 100Gb data. Tbh idk if their customer service is any better, but saving €12 a month is a plus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Usually get a text when your 28 days is up so you can top up and save whatever credit you have left. No text recieved this time, over 60 euro credit down the drain in a day

Advertisement