Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deals on trays of soft drinks?

Options
  • 10-12-2020 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

There's usually a few deals on trays of Coke, 7-up, etc., in the run up to Christmas, but I've seen very few deals this year. Nothing better than a tenner for a tray of 24 x 330ml, whereas on good days previously, you could get them for 7-8 Euro. Are there any deals out there at the moment or has the "sugar tax" ruined them permanently (i prefer the sugar free options anyway)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,248 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think forget about 24 packs, these are very scarce in full fat drinks available to consumers, better to get 10/12 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Keep an eye on iceland - they usually do 2 for €15 on limited types (usually fanta/pepsi-max cherry/dr pepper)... frequently would do regular soda's for €10/€11

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

blastman wrote: »
    There's usually a few deals on trays of Coke, 7-up, etc., in the run up to Christmas, but I've seen very few deals this year. Nothing better than a tenner for a tray of 24 x 330ml, whereas on good days previously, you could get them for 7-8 Euro. Are there any deals out there at the moment or has the "sugar tax" ruined them permanently (i prefer the sugar free options anyway)?

Centra are €8 for a 24 pack. Just saw it there a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,632 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Dunnes also have nine brands 18/24 for e10

Advertisement