Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options
  • 10-12-2020 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

32 men charged today regarding investigation in child sex exploitation.
    Asif Ali, Amer Ali Hussain,Sarfraz Miraf, Nazam Hussain, Mohammed Nazam Nasser and Moshin Nadat have all been charged with rape offenses.
    These type rings are seemingly in almost every large town in the UK. Hopefully the police are no longer ignoring the tip offs like they did previously.

The other 25+ man charged can be found below:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/10/32-men-charged-after-investigation-into-child-sexual-exploitation-13730243/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

String em up, regardless of ethnicity. String em up then burn their bodies in a pile.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

I wonder is this happening here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

Cultural Enrichment lads. What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

your link isnt working

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Not a'tall. Shure this is Ireland. That wouldn't happen to our kids.

I'm very very shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

splashuum wrote: »
    Asif Ali, Amer Ali Hussain,Sarfraz Miraf, Nazam Hussain, Mohammed Nazam Nasser and Moshin Nadat

Very Asian sounding names but not Japanese or Chinese, wonder what the connection is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭lalababa

From the ages reported it would be Hebephilia and Ephebophilia , and most likely the latter, not paedophilia, get it right at least.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Imagine my shock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I wonder if they suspect all Irish people are paedos in other countries given how famous we are for our own dark history of child abuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

I wonder if they suspect all Irish people are paedos in other countries given how famous we are for our own dark history of child abuse?

No, but priests certainly have a poor reputation...

Of Irish Catholic clerics I'd say they'd be a bit wary alright.

Of organised gang grooming of local native girls, na.

Lefties losing their touch- almost at 2 pages, and not one in to say white chaps are paedos too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Jesus H. Christ.
    It was just a matter a time for this type of response.

Some Muslims are chopping the heads off teachers and priests
    > Response: The IRA
    Some Muslims are grooming and raping local underage girls
    > Response: Irish Priests.

You should be ashamed of yourself to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

Lefties losing their touch- almost at 2 pages, and not one in to say white chaps are paedos too....

Look 3 posts up from yours.

Kivaro wrote: »
    Jesus H. Christ.
    It was just a matter a time for this type of response.

Some Muslims are chopping the heads off teachers and priests
    > Response: The IRA
    Some Muslims are grooming and raping local underage girls
    > Response: Irish Priests.

You should be ashamed of yourself to be honest.

Maybe there are big problems with this and muslims, call me a cynic but I think certain types like these stories happening and don't care about the children, they just want a reason to point at muslims and say how horrible they are.
    Those paedo hunters are scumbags too from what I've seen, dedicating their lives to finding the only people out there that are even worse than themselves.

Maybe there are big problems with this and muslims, call me a cynic but I think certain types like these stories happening and don't care about the children, they just want a reason to point at muslims and say how horrible they are.
    The opposite could also be said. That liberals hate to see all these muslim paedo crimes coming out because it bursts the diversity bubble.
    Those paedo hunters are scumbags too from what I've seen, dedicating their lives to finding the only people out there that are even worse than themselves.

Interesting take on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭irishchris

lalababa wrote: »
    From the ages reported it would be Hebephilia and Ephebophilia , and most likely the latter, not paedophilia, get it right at least.

Really! That's what you take from the article..sad

To be fair to Monk I'm not sure what I think about the paedo-hunters meself. There's something that makes me slightly uneasy about them.

But I guess if they end up catching paedos and passing them onto the Guards then its all good.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

How are all these Muslims getting into Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Again?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Well in England the authorities knew all about it but left the girls to their fate because it'd be racist to intervene. So they could do as they liked and did it out in the open, laughing at the parents of the girls who were often isolated and helpless.

They'd often have large control of the streets via the Taxi industry and they'd keep an eye out for girls out late, from broken homes etc and offer them a lift and a kebab. Then they'd give them alcohol and soon they'd have them on drugs. They'd call their cousins, brothers, even their own fathers around to take turns on these girls. And when the girls told people what was going on no-one was interested for the sake of diversity.

I can understand predators identifying vulnerable targets and am aware of the Rotheram scandals etc. I was more asking how they would be operating online. Are they just playing a numbers game until they get a response?

Correct. These paedo hunters have been doing this for a few years now although the Cops don't really like them doing it. They caught an Irish employee of RTE at it and he was recently jailed.
    Maybe some of the random contacts mentioned above are reported to the "paedo hunters"? And the paedo hunters then somehow initiate contact? Or is it literally just "set up a profile clearly saying 15 year old girl and wait 10 mins to be contacted"? If it is the latter then it's very concerning. And also very surprising that there aren't more official stings. Unless they aren't allowed or something.

I don't know how bad it is in Ireland yet. But with the increase of a certain group you are guaranteed to have grooming of vulnerable Irish girls.

Well there does seem to be an acknowledged higher incidence rate among certain cultures. It obviously doesn't mean they are all at it. It does appear that there is more acceptance and tolerance of it among some groups - especially when the victims are not "one of their own".

Seriously ?

Have a word with yourself.

They caught an RTE sports producer in Leeds who is now facing more charges in this country. He may never of got caught is it wasn't for them pedo hunters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

While correct, I will never not be absolutely baffled by people that feel this is worth pointing out. Well done, your knowledge of the various flavours of sexual predator is better than the average person. What other obscure facts about child abuse do you know? Is this your party piece?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,381 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

sasta le wrote: »
    How are all these Muslims getting into Ireland?

Planes and boats, mostly

:confused: Really ? That's still NOT ok. OK ?

statesaver wrote: »
    Seriously ?

Have a word with yourself.

They caught an RTE sports producer in Leeds who is now facing more charges in this country. He may never of got caught is it wasn't for them pedo hunters.

What should I say to myself?
    Police say the actions of the vigilantes can be damaging to abuse victims as well as innocent people wrongly suspected.
    They're just thick scumbags looking for trouble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

retalivity wrote: »
    Planes and boats, mostly

I meant what visas and entrant requirements
    I reckon alot coming in via the UK with

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

I'm very very shocked

One of them had an English name. I was stunned!

Advertisement