Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

But you arent asking for an investigation, you are making an allegation without scientific or statistical evidence to support it. You have dragged proportionality in without actually utilising it to defend or prove your claim. You asked me was I aware of it and yes I am. I suggest its not a significant imbalance in race or culture of attacker. can you show that it is?

The root cause is a sexual deviancy or psycological quirk. You seem to think that group attacks are some form of aberation. Its not, humans tend to perform tasks in groups with likeminded people. I dont like to utilise the word 'social' with 'rapists' but in pure behavioural terms its accurate across many platforms. In much the same way that children learn behaviour from parents, they also learn from peers. Abused children have been shown to display abnormal sexual tendancies.

Their targets were not picked based on race. they were targeted based on stereotypical sexual predator criteria. opportunity, availability, ease of influence and risk of being caught. Its a calculated action performed by most attackers. Probable psycopaths as well but I cant say yes or no on that score.

Oh dear god you are comparing group tasks humans do as social animals to gang rape, good luck im watching the hurling now. BTW its not an allegation its fact that these grooming gangs are Muslim background. Gangs of white English lads also have the same opportunity as these gangs so your point is null and void.

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Oh dear god you are comparing group tasks humans do as social animals to gang rape, good luck im watching the hurling now. BTW its not an allegation its fact that these grooming gangs are Muslim background.

'these' specific gangs were. many thousands globally are not.

I dont think you merit continued interaction as you are not capable of engaging without emotion and bias. Scientific research involves neither. I am not commenting based on personal opinions regarding the people or actions nor your blinkered view that whites arent engaging in similar behaviour.

'these' specific gangs were. many thousands globally are not.

I dont think you merit continued interaction as you are not capable of engaging without emotion and bias. Scientific research involves neither. I am not commenting based on personal opinions regarding the people or actions.

Your points about opportunity just how wrong you are as white English lads also would have the same opportunity, and yes grooming gangs are an aberration in sexual assaults so you are wrong again. White English men are not engaging in this similar behaviors on a proportional basis, show me facts that prove me wrong.

Your points about opportunity just how wrong you are as white English lads also would have the same opportunity, and yes grooming gangs are an aberration in sexual assaults so you are wrong again. White English men are not engaging in this similar behaviors on a proportional basis, show me facts that prove me wrong.

Your statement, your obligation to provide proof.

I already showed 2 cases in Spain and Ireland with 0 Islamic cases in reply

Your statement, your obligation tp provide proof.

I already showed 2 cases in Spain and Ireland with 0 Islamic cases in reply

2 cases in 2 different countries ha, this exact same crime is repeating itself across England all from gangs of people from the same background, the fact you don't notice a pattern says alot about you. Catholic church was eventually investigated and rightly so, it was a pattern just like this.

• Advertisement

People love to argue these differences don't exist but they do. I've been invited before to a karaoke to get hookers by fathers of my students during an end of year meal for one of my classes. Try find that in the West. An ex nonchalantly told me about three of her friends getting blowjobs from a 13-year-old "hooker" one night. Try find that in the West.

It's just different and hard to wrap your head around.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Always interesting to see the sections of society that are obssesed with rape culture tying themselves up in knots to try defend an actual rape culture.

Interesting in an Orwellian sort of way, mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

People love to argue these differences don't exist but they do. I've been invited before to a karaoke to get hookers by fathers of my students during an end of year meal for one of my classes. Try find that in the West. An ex nonchalantly told me about three of her friends getting blowjobs from a 13-year-old "hooker" one night. Try find that in the West.

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Bambi wrote: »
    Always interesting to see the sections of society that are obssesed with rape culture tying themselves up in knots to try defend an actual rape culture.

Interesting in an Orwellian sort of way, mind.

Do they ever wonder why you don't see to many Pride/ lgbt march in muslim countries

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Wrong

most gang rapes in Ireland are commited by white catholics.

most in the UK are committed by white Protestants.

Stop with the blatant lobsided ****e. It doesnt stand up to scrutiny when you actually reasearch the subject

White Catholic here. Can you back up that claim with factual sources, without dumping links to sexual assaults not relating to white Catholic gang rapes?

• Advertisement

Do they ever wonder why you don't see to many Pride/ lgbt march in muslim countries

I was at two.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

bubblypop wrote: »
    I was at two.

in which muslim countries, is there any press about these events.

as for stats, theres thousands online. Hundreds of books. I havent got the time to compile what I have read and learnt on the subjects over years of reading.

Heres two to get the ball rolling and the second shows the protection afforded the evil ****.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Teen+gang+is+quizzed+over+rape+of+12+year+old+girl%3B+CINEMA+NIGHT...-a060627810

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/gang-leader-and-rapist-released-after-15-year-prison-sentence-1.3465563

Thats the worst attempt to provide evidence.
    Ever
    Not exactly overwhelming

Nothing about protestants.
    One article doesn't reference the ethnicity of the gang
    The other articleis about 1 Irish scumbag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

in which muslim countries, is there any press about these events.

Best guess was pre-Erdogan Turkey tbh.

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Best guess was pre-Erdogan Turkey tbh.

Saw how that worked out.

Spain.

Businesses hold Christmas parties in brothels.

The age of consent only changed to 16 in recent years and students hooking up with teachers was not uncommon.

Numerous eu nations have an existing age of consent of just 14. Germany for example where prostitution is also legal. Thankfully it's not legal to be a prostitute at 14.

India and pakistan by the way have no legal prostitution and the age of consent is 18.

So, are your students parents German and Spanish?

Thats the worst attempt to provide evidence.
    Ever
    Not exactly overwhelming

Nothing about protestants.
    One article doesn't reference the ethnicity of the gang
    The other articleis about 1 Irish scumbag.

And the proof that it's not happening in western society to an equal rate is where exactly?

2 cases in 2 different countries ha, this exact same crime is repeating itself across England all from gangs of people from the same background, the fact you don't notice a pattern says alot about you. Catholic church was eventually investigated and rightly so, it was a pattern just like this.

He says while predicable not providing any proof again.

Prove your argument

White Catholic here. Can you back up that claim with factual sources, without dumping links to sexual assaults not relating to white Catholic gang rapes?

What? Prove a point with evidence? That's not how this thread works.

Any evidence of the religion of any attackers? Course not, it's not mentioned outside of rare cases. Names generally not either.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/sentence-too-lenient-for-convicted-killer-in-brutal-gang-rape-37351546.html

That's a white catholic Russian.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Teen+gang+is+quizzed+over+rape+of+12+year+old+girl%3b+CINEMA+NIGHT...-a060627810

Local youths in coolock. More likely to be white Catholics based on the population.

Here's a study, read away: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rcni.ie/wp-content/uploads/Rape-and-Justice-in-Ireland.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwj9lb-V0cztAhWCzoUKHcr8DRU4ChAWMAZ6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw0B6EJT5w1y8C3F07_CfaIk

Spain.

Businesses hold Christmas parties in brothels.

The age of consent only changed to 16 in recent years and students hooking up with teachers was not uncommon.

Numerous eu nations have an existing age of consent of just 14. Germany for example where prostitution is also legal. Thankfully it's not legal to be a prostitute at 14.

India and pakistan by the way have no legal prostitution and the age of consent is 18.

So, are your students parents German and Spanish?

India? You’re holding INDIA up as an example??

Jesus wept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Very Asian sounding names but not Japanese or Chinese, wonder what the connection is here.

They all dine at the same snack bar!

And the proof that it's not happening in western society to an equal rate is where exactly?

Proof of something not happening?
    Seriously?

You made two claims, one probably correct, one arguably grounded in sectarianism...(with an interesting reaction it has to be said).
    Back it up or withdraw it.

He says while predicable not providing any proof again.

Prove your argument
    Are you serious, rotterham rochdale,huddersfield ffs. Google it, Jesus no way are you that out of touch.
    FFS wikipedia has pages dedicated to them
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang

All reputable news media outlets have loads of articles, im showing wikpedia not as source but just how big they were that they have there own page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I was at two.

Where ?

Where ?

In the Balkans

In the Balkans

Lol so your tales of “Muslim countries” where you attended gay pride parades ended up being what Croatia and Bulgaria!!!

That is misrepresentation on an industrial level.

Lol so your tales of “Muslim countries” where you attended gay pride parades ended up being what Croatia and Bulgaria!!!

er no? Neither of those are Muslim majority countries are they?

Could have been Kosovo

(Ironically, using Turkey to support their argument would have completely undermined them after Erdoğan clamp down of LGBT)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

er no? Neither of those are Muslim majority countries are they?

well instead of us all having to guess, maybe you just tell us what years and countries so we can try find any media coverage of these events, rather than just blindly believe you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

You completely missed the point, read back over the argument before jumping to conclusions. Its the modus operandi that has to be investigated to prevent this crime.

No I think you did, 19,000 victims, do you reckon they care why they were abused?

Lets wave a wand and remove all Muslim child abusers, hmm how many of that 19,000 did we save?

Advertisement