Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options

Comments

It would never happen.... but if that was me, I'd be on my knees begging the girls for forgiveness for me and my sons, and be distraught and wondering what flaw in my parenting led to this, I'd be telling my sons to get on their knees and beg forgiveness.

And that would benefit who? Not the girls anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Augeo wrote: »

At least it would show some remorse, acknowledgement that what they did is wrong and unacceptable, besides trying to pass the buck and blame everyone else like this fella.

Weird flex but OK...

WrenBoy wrote: »
    At least it would show some remorse, acknowledgement that what they did is wrong and unacceptable, besides trying to pass the buck and blame everyone else like this fella.

Oh they are remorseful for raping kids, brilliant.

Weird flex but OK...

Some sort of bro talk lingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I watched the first 30seconds of that interview. Appalling stuff altogether.

It would never happen.... but if that was me, I'd be on my knees begging the girls for forgiveness for me and my sons, and be distraught and wondering what flaw in my parenting led to this, I'd be telling my sons to get on their knees and beg forgiveness.

And you wonder why we hone in on their backgrounds and the cultures from which they come. :rolleyes:

This is why immigration from certain parts of the world should be stopped.

They are incompatible with modern western values.

And the biggest loons chomping at the bit to bring more of these people to Europe are the very ones that they despise the most i.e. feminists, homosexuals, trans, atheists.

Ever single thread debating unvouched immigration, every single thread discussing islamist attacks has some of the above groups arriving either trying to derail them, divert with whataboutery and deflection.

FFS would these posters check out what life is like for their viewpoints and groups in the countries these people come from.
    Is that what you want the future to be like in Europe?

And don;t arrogantly think you know better and you can change their mindsets and their beliefs.
    They are not for changing.

Hell the ones born, bred and educated in Europe are getting more entrenched in their views and their utter disregard for their fellow citizens.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

You simply don't get it.

They don't see anything wrong with using and abusing what they see as white kafir whores.

I am not allowed discuss …

jmayo wrote: »
    You simply don't get it.

They don't see anything wrong with using and abusing what they see as white kafir whores.

You can get it, and still have this view!

Oh they are remorseful for raping kids, brilliant.

At least that would show they know what they did was wrong and that they are to blame. These fellas (and their families apparently) probably think they have been railroaded because they are muslim / non-white / whatever and don't view what they did to these girls as that bad a thing to do.
    Im not sure what you think Im arguing. Remorse or no they should be strung up imo but this interview highlights a shocking attitude to these events that leads to the question how many others share his view. Hopefully not many but who knows ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

And you wonder why we hone in on their backgrounds and the cultures from which they come. :rolleyes:

And the biggest loons chomping at the bit to bring more of these people to Europe are the very ones that they despise the most i.e. feminists, homosexuals, trans, atheists.

Ever single thread debating unvouched immigration, every single thread discussing islamist attacks has some of the above groups arriving either trying to derail them, divert with whataboutery and deflection.

FFS would these posters check out what life is like for their viewpoints and groups in the countries these people come from.

And don;t arrogantly think you know better and you can change their mindsets and their beliefs.

Hell the ones born, bred and educated in Europe are getting more entrenched in their views and their utter disregard for their fellow citizens.

I think you're misrepresenting my points .

I'm totally against uncontrolled immigration.
    Anyone who is granted permission to stay should be expected to live by our codes, and failure to do so should result in deportation.

That doesn't mean turning away all Arabic types because they're Arabic.

We have others who are arriving here, who are economic migrants. Their right to remain should be even more stringent. But I'm not advocating a blanket ban on all , say, Nigerians.

I'm sure there are Iranians who would like to escape the region because they dont adhere to the more extreme tenets of their religion. Should they be blocked because of the country from which they come?

At least that would show they know what they did was wrong and that they are to blame. .......

And as I said it would be of no help to the victims, IMO. Therefore completely worthless.

• Advertisement

And as I said it would be of no help to the victims, IMO. Therefore completely worthless.

I know that, Im talking from the point of view of wider society, this obfuscation from the father only furthers the notion that this is a culturally/ religiously held attitude towards women and the kuffar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

I think the whole point of sincere expressions of remorse is that they are part of the healing process. I do not see them as affecting the proper administration of justice.

Anyway, I was comparing my compassion with the father's obvious lack of same.

So, yes, I do see a benefit of sincere remorse to all victims.

Even if they were gibbetted "its no help", but what certainly won't help their healing or recovery is seeking this prick blaming them for tempting their sons, rather than accepting responsibility for his piece of sh1t son's behaviour and expressing genuine remorse.

It's been found to be very beneficial to victims in regards recovery.

The few where I have seen, the victim felt much better for it however it's only in cases where the remorse is completely genuine and a case by case call.

In the case of child grooming gangs where the offenders have committed multiple offences (I don't think there are cases where just one offence would occur) I would thing any remorse is due to being caught and not the acts themselves. Throw is some "oh fnck I'm in deep sh1t now" and there may well be a genuine air to it but again, IMO, of no value to the victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭RandRuns

Ah shure tis all in our minds - isn't there one lad on this thread claiming he's been in pride parades in muslim countries :rolleyes:
    (Strangely he won't say which countries though).

RandRuns wrote: »
    Ah shure tis all in our minds - isn't there one lad on this thread claiming he's been in pride parades in muslim countries :rolleyes:
    (Strangely he won't say which countries though).

Doesn't have anything to do with this crime though does it? I'm not even sure why someone else.brought it up

bubblypop wrote: »
    Doesn't have anything to do with this crime though does it? I'm not even sure why someone else.brought it up

I suppose when you have people robustly defending the culture that allowed this to happen, it opens up discussion on that culture.

The reason these gangs are raping children is the same reason some priests were allowed to get away with it in Ireland at one time - there are people who will attack anyone who raises objections to any aspect of that culture, which allows the worst aspects of it to flourish.

Today's "woke" activists are exactly the same as the priests, guards, and parishoners of 50 or 60 years ago, who shunned, attacked, and derided anyone who questioned what was happening. It is a supreme irony that these people pretend to hate the very thing they themselves are.

I suppose when you have people robustly defending the culture that allowed this to happen, it opens up discussion on that culture.

The reason these gangs are raping children is the same reason some priests were allowed to get away with it in Ireland at one time - there are people who will attack anyone who raises objections to any aspect of that culture, which allows the worst aspects of it to flourish.

Today's "woke" activists are exactly the same as the priests, guards, and parishoners of 50 or 60 years ago, who shunned, attacked, and derided anyone who questioned what was happening. It is a supreme irony that these people pretend to hate the very thing they themselves are.

I don't believe so. It's nothing to do with woke anything, it's to do with systematic failures on the part of the police and other authorities, who let these girls down, they were abused, ignored, forgotten about.

The whole country of Ireland ignored what went on, even though most people knew what was happening. The church had way to much power over this country.

In the same way that the priests didn't commit those crimes because they were catholic, these offenders didnt commit them because they were muslim.

They all raped and abused children because they were horrible dirty child molestors and rapists.
    No excuses needed.

I don't believe so. It's nothing to do with woke anything, it's to do with systematic failures on the part of the police and other authorities, who let these girls down, they were abused, ignored, forgotten about.

The whole country of Ireland ignored what went on, even though most people knew what was happening. The church had way to much power over this country.

In the same way that the priests didn't commit those crimes because they were catholic, these offenders didnt commit them because they were muslim.

They all raped and abused children because they were horrible dirty child molestors and rapists.
    No excuses needed.

The didn't neccessarily commit the crimes because they were muslim (though that culture has a serious problem with women, and an even more serious problem with non-muslim women and girls which was certainly a contributing factor), but they most certainly got away with it for a long as they did because they were muslim - and that is down to the woke activists making it difficult or impossible for certain groups to be investigated properly - just like the priests many years ago. This isn't my opinion, it has been stated by some of those who failed to act.

• Advertisement

'woke activists' don't make things difficult to investigate. That's a cop out and frankly a ridiculous excuse for any police force to make.
    Failure to investigate was squarely on their shoulders, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Given that the Home Office have just released a review on this, with one of the key findings being that offenders come from "diverse backgrounds." The majority of offenders are white males, but there is an over representation of Black and Asian offenders.

Pages 25 to 27 make for interesting reading as it is the section based on ethnicity. Link to the paper here. I won't quote it all as it is quite long, but irrespective of data being incomplete, it would point to a trend that needs to be investigated more thoroughly.

'woke activists' don't make things difficult to investigate. That's a cop out and frankly a ridiculous excuse for any police force to make.
    Failure to investigate was squarely on their shoulders, unfortunately.

While I realise that it is difficult for woke activists to accept the repercussions of their actions, in this case the fact that the report, as well as the testimony of those on the ground is undeniable.

If I campaigned for the release of wolves into the streets of Dublin, and was successful, there is no doubt that I would be held responsible for the ensuing carnage.

For some reason, the woke seem to think that, because they don't want to acknowledge the downsides of their activism, they should not be held responsible.
    They are wrong.

While I realise that it is difficult for woke activists to accept the repercussions of their actions, in this case the fact that the report, as well as the testimony of those on the ground is undeniable.

If I campaigned for the release of wolves into the streets of Dublin, and was successful, there is no doubt that I would be held responsible for the ensuing carnage.

For some reason, the woke seem to think that, because they don't want to acknowledge the downsides of their activism, they should not be held responsible.
    They are wrong.

So you feel that police and other authorities should be absolved of any wrongdoing here?
    Tbh, I'm not even 100% sure what 'woke activists' mean but I think it's something to do with left wing activists?
    I couldn't give the police and others a free ride here and blame some left wing activists instead!

The men didn't rape the girls because the system let the girls down. Lots of kids fall through the system but don't end up the victim of a grooming gang.

They raped them because the girls matched a profile, were vulnerable and available. The men viewed them as property to be used and abused. As beneath them. Something common to these men enabled this grooming, something cultural or religious. Its not racist to say it.

The system subsequently let them down again after they had been so used and abused. But to blame the fact that these girls were raped due to system failures, is to absolve the actual rapists of primary responsibility.

Would you argue the woman was raped because the taxi service let her down, or the Gardai weren't about to protect her, or the rapist who pounced on her as she walked alone on the lane?

Thats has facetious as saying the men didn't rape them because they were men, as all men are not rapists...nonsense.

The priests raped them because of several factors.
    Catholicism was one of them.
    But its OK to say it.
    Hell, some here are totally fine with discussing this religion and the paedos. And rightly so, but hypocritically won't brook discussion on any Muslim aspect of raping kids.
    No excuses needed.

Yes and no, its not that simple.

The men didn't rape the girls because the system let the girls down. Lots of kids fall through the system but don't end up the victim of a grooming gang.

They raped them because the girls matched a profile, were vulnerable and available. The men viewed them as property to be used and abused. As beneath them. Something common to these men enabled this grooming, something cultural or religious. Its not racist to say it.

The system subsequently let them down again after they had been so used and abused. But to blame the fact that these girls were raped due to system failures, is to absolve the actual rapists of primary responsibility.

Would you argue the woman was raped because the taxi service let her down, or the Gardai weren't about to protect her, or the rapist who pounced on her as she walked alone on the lane?

Thats has facetious as saying the men didn't rape them because they were men, as all men are not rapists...nonsense.

The priests raped them because of several factors.
    Catholicism was one of them.
    But its OK to say it.
    Hell, some here are totally fine with discussing this religion and the paedos. And rightly so, but hypocritically won't brook discussion on any Muslim aspect of raping kids.

Yes and no, its not that simple.

No-one is to blame for those girls being raped only the men that raped them. it is always the fault of the offender, always.

I agree, the system let them down after they tried to report it, further rapes were partly the fault of the authorities, who did nothing to stop the abuse and ignored & forgot these girls.

However, the priests did not abuse children because they were Catholic, these men did not rape girls because they were muslim.

They are dirty horrible child abusers and rapists, and yes, it is that simple. I

So you feel that police and other authorities should be absolved of any wrongdoing here?
    Tbh, I'm not even 100% sure what 'woke activists' mean but I think it's something to do with left wing activists?
    I couldn't give the police and others a free ride here and blame some left wing activists instead!

Please don't try to use strawman arguments, it's just lazy.

Police should be held accountable, along with the activists who made their job more difficult. Neither should get a free ride.

You, more than anyone here, know exactly what woke activists are. They are the people who campaign to remove any barriers to anyone who wants coming to any country they want, who campaign to force the natives to allow those newcomers to get away with behaviours they shouldn't, and who then try to shut down any discussions about the awful results of those behaviours in the aftermath.

Please don't try to use strawman arguments, it's just lazy.

Police should be held accountable, along with the activists who made their job more difficult. Neither should get a free ride.

You, more than anyone here, know exactly what woke activists are. They are the people who campaign to remove any barriers to anyone who wants coming to any country they want, who campaign to force the natives to allow those newcomers to get away with behaviours they shouldn't, and who then try to shut down any discussions about the awful results of those behaviours in the aftermath.

I'm not sure why me 'more than anyone here ' should know.

But what I do know is offenders and victims and I know police. And good police do not fail to investigate because of some activists!
    And neither do I believe that offenders should be given any excuses, rapists are rapists.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Acosta

Who the hell campaigned for anyone to get away with raping underage girls?

The only people on this thread reporting posts and objecting to the constant stream of right wing threads popping up are doing so because like in the case of this thread members are using disgusting cases of rape involving less than 50 people to try and hammer millions of others from the same religion or race.

• Advertisement

Acosta wrote: »
    The only people on this thread reporting posts and objecting to the constant stream of right wing threads popping.

Good man. Keep reporting us right wing facist nazis.
    Acosta wrote: »
    ... using disgusting cases of rape involving less than 50 people to try and hammer millions of others from the same religion or race.

I presume you're not one of the "yea but priests" so?

Advertisement