Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Maybe some of the random contacts mentioned above are reported to the "paedo hunters"? And the paedo hunters then somehow initiate contact? Or is it literally just "set up a profile clearly saying 15 year old girl and wait 10 mins to be contacted"? If it is the latter then it's very concerning.

Its the latter I heard about a year ago. Like moths to a flame apparently.

Although I'd say they've copped onto the Paedo Hunters honey traps by now and are using other tactics.
    Well there does seem to be an acknowledged higher incidence rate among certain cultures. It obviously doesn't mean they are all at it. It does appear that there is more acceptance and tolerance of it among some groups - especially when the victims are not "one of their own".

Not a single Muslima was groomed in England.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Not a'tall. Shure this is Ireland. That wouldn't happen to our kids.

They love so they do. Half their sheep are called after Bobby Sands and michael Collins back in their colonised homeland. We have lots in common with them, so we do ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

lalababa wrote: »
    From the ages reported it would be Hebephilia and Ephebophilia , and most likely the latter, not paedophilia, get it right at least.

That’s definitely the important thing here, ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

What should I say to myself?
    Police say the actions of the vigilantes can be damaging to abuse victims as well as innocent people wrongly suspected.
    They're just thick scumbags looking for trouble.

I agree totally. These vigilantes are dangerous arseholes.

And yes before anyone jumps in predators are also dangerous arseholes in case that needs to be stated. :rolleyes:

I saw a video once of them confronting a guy who was obviously mentally retarded and he ended up being literally battered on the street by gangs gathering around them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

What should I say to myself?
    Police say the actions of the vigilantes can be damaging to abuse victims as well as innocent people wrongly suspected.
    They're just thick scumbags looking for trouble.

RTE guy they caught is not innocent and they got a few more. If you have problems with that well that's you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

RWCNT wrote: »
    While correct, I will never not be absolutely baffled by people that feel this is worth pointing out. Well done, your knowledge of the various flavours of sexual predator is better than the average person. What other obscure facts about child abuse do you know? Is this your party piece?

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I wonder if they suspect all Irish people are paedos in other countries given how famous we are for our own dark history of child abuse?

Was waiting for the first “I’m not defending them, but............something about clerical abuse”.

Was waiting for the first “I’m not defending them, but............something about clerical abuse”.

The Priests abused our kids so we should let the Muslims have a crack at it too!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

statesaver wrote: »
    RTE guy they caught is not innocent and they got a few more. If you have problems with that well that's you :rolleyes:

It's not just him.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The whataboutery is strong in this forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

The Priests abused our kids so we should let the Muslims have a crack at it too!

maybe they should go molesting together #buildingbridges

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

My neighbours daughter was 14 and going to school in a small town nearby. Pakistani guy in a new kebab shop was hitting on her every time she went there for lunch. She declines him but does set him up with her crazy aunt. Her aunt has moderate/severe mental health problems and abused him, punched him, beat him up and broke his Xbox. He moved away as he was scared to dump her :D

Karma is a bítch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

My neighbours daughter was 14 and going to school in a small town nearby. Pakistani guy in a new kebab shop was hitting on her every time she went there for lunch. She declines him but does set him up with her crazy aunt. Her aunt has moderate/severe mental health problems and abused him, punched him, beat him up and broke his Xbox. He moved away as he was scared to dump her :D

Karma is a bítch

That’s funnier than I suspect it should be!!!

Look 3 posts up from yours.

Goddammit
    Must have typed it as I started typing mine.

maybe they should go molesting together #buildingbridges

I'm half serious when I say that actually seems to be your/the left's attitude. You'd nearly sacrifice the current generation of children for diversity's sake.

Remember the post Naz Shah liked "Those girls should shut up for the sake of diversity".

'

I'm half serious when I say that actually seems to be your/the left's attitude. You'd nearly sacrifice the current generation of children for diversity's sake.

Remember the post Naz Shah liked "Those girls should shut up for the sake of diversity".

'

Isn’t she shadow minister for women or something in the UK now???

Disturbing!!

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Isn’t she shadow minister for women or something in the UK now???

Disturbing!!

The whole thing has gone past phukked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

It's happening here. Have a look at the young ones hanging around the kebab shops. Lads coming and going in taxis. Only a matter of time before it's reported.

It's happening here. Have a look at the young ones hanging around the kebab shops. Lads coming and going in taxis. Only a matter of time before it's reported.

Is it being covered up here as extensively as it was in the UK I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Clearly, this was caused by racism. And will never happen in Ireland and if it does we're the ones to blame. Whitey always the one to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,427 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Child sex abusers regardless of race or religion should be locked up for as long as they are a danger to society, this is a heinous crime and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Any law enforcement agents who look the other way because of political sensitivity are enabling the sexual exploitation of children and should be removed from their positions for dereliction of duty. It happened in Ireland when abuse was ignored and covered up by the state, I hope we’ve learned our lessons and would never allow such crimes to go unpunished again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

As well as the fear of being seen as racist there is also an attitude towards vulnerable working class girls that needs to improved in the police.

You can be sure if they were girls from better backgrounds this would not be going on as long as it has.

Hopefully after previous scandals the police are taking this more seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,761 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

splashuum wrote: »
    32 men charged today regarding investigation in child sex exploitation.
    Asif Ali, Amer Ali Hussain,Sarfraz Miraf, Nazam Hussain, Mohammed Nazam Nasser and Moshin Nadat have all been charged with rape offenses.
    These type rings are seemingly in almost every large town in the UK. Hopefully the police are no longer ignoring the tip offs like they did previously.

The other 25+ man charged can be found below:

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/10/32-men-charged-after-investigation-into-child-sexual-exploitation-13730243/

I immediately thought refugees and migrants :o no matter, they deserve life in a brutal harsh prison

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

No one cares. that is why it is so prevalent in Britain. The men involved tend to be a bit smarter than your average sinkhole estate dysfunctional "family" so it is easy to manipulate the unfortunate children.

Dublin Bus is evidence of a different abuse with stupid young ones left with children of diverse wasters who fk off rather than be a responsible man, An unhappy meeting of two strains of social cripples for the rest of us to support and bear the brunt of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Melanchthon

I don't think it is at least on an English scale but wouldn't know, but don't think the dynamics are really the same.
    -No political power like those council areas in England where a lot of the abuse happened.
    -Only an impression but think the deprived Irish classes would be more likely to retaliate than English ones, haven't heard of many Asian inhabited houses getting burnt out.
    -It would probably be talked about at least a bit, remember Anna cryer a bloody Labour MP was talking about it being an issue in the early 2000's and there was some race riots, she just got sidelined for raising uncomfortable issues despite being on the left
    -Remember there used to be dodgy looking stuff happening outside Dr quirkys in town but not in years, were words said? Don't see anymore young ones in kebab shops than you see young ones in Romanian staffed chippers at least what I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

One of the men arrested in England was a cop and was photographed with Naz Shah. He's currently awaiting sentencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

And when it happens again they'll all say isnt it awful and never again.. and again and again and again. Sick to my stomach reading about this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭RWCNT

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Dublin Bus is evidence of a different abuse with stupid young ones left with children of diverse wasters who fk off rather than be a responsible man, An unhappy meeting of two strains of social cripples for the rest of us to support and bear the brunt of.

Is Dublin Bus a slang for something, or are you saying that you're able to tell this is the family situation by seeing women with mixed race kids on the bus?

I wonder if they suspect all Irish people are paedos in other countries given how famous we are for our own dark history of child abuse?

Funnily enough, the only people I hear talking about Irish Paedos are Irish people. I've never encountered it while abroad, except once, from a couple of English lads. (apart from the occasional stand-up comedian who uses it as a skit)

• Advertisement

Stovepipe wrote: »
    One of the men arrested in England was a cop and was photographed with Naz Shah. He's currently awaiting sentencing.

There was a muslim Cop recruited to the child protection squad (there weren't enough Asian/muslims on it apparently) and he did a mad Ad dressed as some cartoon character or something. Turned out he was a groomer himself and was arrested!

There was another case of a girl who'd been groomed pointing out one of her abusers to a female Cop. She reported back to the barracks and they said not to touch him as he was a high ranking Police officer and they were already on his case.

Advertisement