Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Yeah, that's right. I'm going to trawl UK Govt reports etc just for you...

Any chance you might do some of your own research? You can start with the Rotherham report and see how it implicates practically the entire Muslim community in the scandal.

I bet the Guardian would though right? lol

You don't seem to understand how this works.
    When you raise a point, that's your research required to back it up, not mine or anyone elses.

I can see your confusion, the guardian piece was an editorial, they are different than reports or facts you see.
    They are merely opinions, though you seem to equate the two unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭volchitsa

GreeBo wrote: »
    Don't you see how dangerous this is? You are already halfway down the slippery slope. You are deep in confirmation bias, to the point where your argument is "the facts are probably there, we just haven't found them yet"

This is what gets innocent people jailed and kicks off race wars.

You simply cannot "maybe" your way to believing this stuff.

But that's not what I said. I'm just saying that absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

As to whether there's a rape culture among Pakistanis, well, that's what some highly placed Pakistanis themselves think: https://www.google.com/search?q=%3EFrench+woman+raped+pakistan&rlz=1C1CHBD_frFR894FR894&oq=%3EFrench+woman+raped+pakistan&aqs=chrome..69i57.7261j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8"]Lahore police chief Umar Sheikh repeatedly chided the victim for driving at night without a man, adding that no one in Pakistani society would "allow their sisters and daughters to travel alone so late". Sheikh went on to say the woman -- a resident of France -- probably "mistook that Pakistani society is just as safe" as her home country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

You don't seem to understand how this works.
    When you raise a point, that's your research required to back it up, not mine or anyone elses.
    No, its established fact in the UK. You're the one claiming its actually not the case so the burden of proof is on you.
    I can see your confusion, the guardian piece was an editorial, they are different than reports or facts you see.
    They are merely opinions, though you seem to equate the two unfortunately.
    What Guardian piece? I don't know what you're talking about. You said don't use the Mail as evidence and I replied you'd probably have no problem with using the Guardian though.

Nevermind :rolleyes:

I don't want to get sidetracked but that is a fact is it not?

No, it's a fact that black people are convicted of crimes at a much higher rate than white people. That's the only thing we can be sure of from the stats available.

The difference between the two statements is significant, hopefully you can comprehend that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

White girls are basically considered less than human and sluts to be abused at will by a certain section of muslims.

The silence from the feminists is deafening

No, it's a fact that black people are convicted of crimes at a much higher rate than white people. That's the only thing we can be sure of from the stats available. The difference between the two statements is significant, hopefully you can comprehend that?

Oh dear God. So even official Stats aren't enough evidence for you. In fact what you seem to be asking for is impossible to provide!

The poor girls of Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, Oxford etc stood no chance against that mindset.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

John Doe1 wrote: »
    White girls are basically considered less than human and sluts to be abused at will by a certain section of muslims.

As with forced marriage, honour killings, FGM etc - remarkably silent on all they are.

No, its established fact in the UK. You're the one claiming its actually not the case so the burden of proof is on you.

:

You saying so doesn't make it established I'm afraid.

If it's so widely established, citing your sources should be trivial, right?

• Advertisement

Feminists in general or specifically Muslim feminists?

You saying so doesn't make it established I'm afraid. If it's so widely established, citing your sources should be trivial, right?

I've already told you to look at the UK Govt's report into it. I'm not doing unpaid research work for you. I'm still amazed anyone still denies it.

They're not silent. They're on here defending the Muslims!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Right, it's not evidence either way, so one shouldn't imply that it is.
    You seemed to be saying it was evidence that France's high Muslim population and absence of known gangs of this type was evidence that they didn't exist.
    Pakistan is a country, Islam is a religion.
    You mean you think it's ok to say that Pakistanis are more likely to be rapists than Europeans, but not that Muslims are? Why is that ok? The Lahore police chief thinks so, so maybe you're right, but I find it a bit shocking myself.

Oxymoron. I presume you're joking.

Muslim feminists??? Jesus wept.

Story about one woman in Iran jailed for refusing to wear a hijab incoming in 3...2...1....

I'd be intrigued to know if GreeBo is a woman and if she considers herself a feminist.

I've already told you to look at the UK Govt's report into it. I'm not doing unpaid research work for you. I'm still amazed anyone still denies it.

They're not silent. They're on here defending the Muslims!

Its almost like they dont actually believe in the principles of feminism/liberalism and are just trying to look the most woke in the wokist cult.

What kicks off race wars is mixing cultures/races to such an extent that its inevitable.

Yeah I think we all have a pretty good idea about your thoughts on integration and mixing cultures to be honest.

Yourself and Nigel can enjoy your sausage egg and chips in Spain for a few more weeks at least!

It's amazing how quickly some forget the "No Irish" attitudes of the past.

Its almost like they dont actually believe in the principles of feminism/liberalism and are just trying to look the most woke in the wokist cult.

Most basic building block of feminism - women are equal to men.

Yet defend a culture where women have few rights and freedoms and in the more extreme cases are routinely raped and killed.

The cognitive dissonance is baffling.

• Advertisement

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Muslim feminists??? Jesus wept.
    Gervais08 wrote: »
    Story about one woman in Iran jailed for refusing to wear a hijab incoming in 3...2...1....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_feminists

A list of prominent Muslim feminists dating back to 1834.

Sorry, what am I thinking!
    Sure they are all child abusing men who live in the dark ages, right?!

A muslim feminist is a bit like being the most liberal neo-nazi

The bravest true feminists in the world are those from an Islamic background who leave the faith like Sarah Haider

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Haider

. I'm not doing unpaid research work for you. !

Ah that old chestnut. A sure sign you are taking out of your arse.

Its the most grotesque alliance in modern cultural/political history. Feminism and Islam.
    Yeah I think we all have a pretty good idea about your thoughts on integration and mixing cultures to be honest.
    It'd be nice if we were told what's so great about all this mixing. The only example constantly trotted out is culinary. Is there anything else?

It's amazing how quickly some forget the "No Irish" attitudes of the past.
    In the UK? They had a right to let in who they wanted into their Country. The vast majority of Irish were treated very well as it happens which is what we should do with immigrants here.

A muslim feminist is a bit like being the most liberal neo-nazi

The bravest true feminists in the world are those from an Islamic background who leave the faith like Sarah Haider

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Haider

I don't believe it's a competition, but in any case, presumably she became a feminist whilst still being a Muslim, promoting her to leave the faith?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_feminists

A list of prominent Muslim feminists dating back to 1834.

Sorry, what am I thinking!
    Sure they are all child abusing men who live in the dark ages, right?!

For your education:

https://samharris.org/podcasts/81-leaving-islam/

A list of prominent Muslim feminists dating back to 1834. Sorry, what am I thinking! Sure they are all child abusing men who live in the dark ages, right?!

GreeBo may I ask if you're female and if you consider yourself a feminist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Lads, take a valium and calm down for fcuks sake.

I flicked on a few of those Wikipedia entries.

Three assassinated and three more living in the West.

Sure - nothing to fear from Islam eh ??

• Advertisement

Lads, take a valium and calm down for fcuks sake.

:pac::pac:

Advertisement