Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Child Grooming Gang Busted - 32 Charged

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,164 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

And there it is! If you disagree with the left you are to be shut down and not allowed speak.

At least you're honest (even if it is rather pathetic).

No it's not left or right, it's discrimination.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

GreeBo wrote: »
    You think Brexit has "worked"?
    Would it surprise you to learn that Brexit hasn't done anything yet?

That post is the very definition of you twisting others words and I am surprised to see it going on unchecked for so long.

I'm assuming you don't want any rape gangs?
    Or do you distinguish between the foreign and home grown ones?

Good heavens, I don't want any rape gangs. But I wouldnt call some racist for not wanting them...
    As you'd say yourself, a rape gang is a rape gang.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

No it's not left or right, it's discrimination.

Having control over your own borders is discrimination. Jesus wept.

There are posters claiming that child abuse is inherent to being Muslim. Their words not mine.

Sweet lord, did people really say that? Who?
    They must be condemned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

Cultural Enrichment lads. What a time to be alive.

Correct. Before the foreigners came in in recent years Ireland never had a problem with paedophilia.

We were such a good and pure country until foreigners ruined it weren’t we Father?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

The English are pathetic, the biggest con trick the British Establishment ever played was convincing them they were 'the British' and second to no one in the world.

I wonder what would happen to an English child grooming ring in Islamabad or Karachi?

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Absolutely no one is saying all Muslims are rapists or groomers .

I think you'll find that this is exactly what they are saying.
    Perhaps you should read their posts before hitting that thanks button in future?
    Might make you less likely to align yourself with xenophobic, racist bigots.

Why are UK grooming gangs 85% Muslim if the Muslim population is 5%?

Its inherent to Islam. I think you're probably a nice person who thinks the best of people to be fair but perhaps naive when it comes to that ideology.

)

Having control over your own borders is discrimination. Jesus wept.

No, controlling then by discriminating who you let in based solely on religion... Well that would be kinda the definition of discrimination now Ted, wouldn't it?

Correct. Before the foreigners came in in recent years Ireland never had a problem with paedophilia.

We were such a good and pure country until foreigners ruined it weren’t we Father?

I didn't realise we've a problem with nonces since the foreigners started arriving.
    You'd think a nation with a serious paedophile problem would be more welcoming to nonces

• Advertisement

Sweet lord, did people really say that? Who?
    They must be condemned

Nobody said that. They said (I think it was me) regarding the 85% Muslim grooming in England but only 5% of the population meant it was inherent in Islam. That's open to argument obviously but its somewhat different to what Greebo is saying was said.
    No, controlling then by discriminating who you let in based solely on religion... Well that would be kinda the definition of discrimination now Ted, wouldn't it?

You've changed it to religion. You said democracies shouldn't be allowed vote on immigration!

Nice goalpost shift attempt there.

Nobody said that. They said (I think it was me) regarding the 85% Muslim grooming in England but only 5% of the population meant it was inherent in Islam. That's open to argument obviously but its somewhat different to what Greebo is saying was said.

So when you said "it's inherent to Islam" what exactly were you talking about? Baklava?

Funny how you are backing away from it now that it's getting the spotlight it so richly deserves.

So when you said "it's inherent to Islam" what exactly were you talking about? Baklava?

Funny how you are backing away from it now that it's getting the spotlight it so richly deserves.

I'm backing away from nothing. That's what I said, in black and white.

What part of this don't you get? 85% of grooming gangs in UK were Muslim vs only 5% of the population. Its not Christianity that's the common ideology here is it?
    I didn't realise we've a problem with nonces since the foreigners started arriving.
    You'd think a nation with a serious paedophile problem would be more welcoming to nonces

They said it yesterday too. Because Irish Priests did it we should welcome nonces from everywhere to have a go at the kids.

Diversity.

I quoted your exact post just above... If you were referring to the UK only, why is your inherent point in a different paragraph? Why is the rest of that same paragraph about the ideology of Islam and naivity towards it?

Quote the two posts in full. Your one and my reply.

I'm backing away from nothing. That's what I said, in black and white.

What part of this don't you get? 85% of grooming gangs in UK were Muslim vs only 5% of the population. Its not Christianity that's the common ideology here is it?

Don't chicken out now... At least have the balls to stand behind your position instead of trying (and failing) to wordsmith your way out of it.

Quote the two posts in full. Your one and my reply.
    Its inherent to Islam. I think you're probably a nice person who thinks the best of people to be fair but perhaps naive when it comes to that ideology.

That's your entire paragraph quoted in full.

With respect you didn't read what I said. If you take Rotherham as an example it would've been impossible for the entire adult male Muslim community not to have known or directly participated. All the other towns show the exact same trends. Small Muslim communities with large numbers of English girls abused.

Why are UK grooming gangs 85% Muslim if the Muslim population is 5%?

^^
    This is what preceded it.

So for the umpteenth time, why are groomers 85% Muslim vs 5% of the population?

I say its Islam. What's say you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

^^

I’m going to sleep now but my money’s on “racism” or “bigotry” or “the stats are made up and came from the Mail”.

Night all!

^^

Preceded in a totally different paragraph.
    It's clear to anyone based on your posts since that your issue is with Muslims ( it any one different really)

Earlier you also said
    Muslim grooming gangs are an entirely new phenomenon in the west (well it appears its new to you Miss but a lot of people have known about this for years) in that brothers, cousins, fathers, sons, friends etc are involved in grooming and effectively raping these "kuffar" girls. Its a culturally appropriate behaviour.

Again stating that grooming gangs are part of the Muslim/Islamic culture.

You couldn't be more blatantly bigoted if you tried!

• Advertisement

But if they make up 85% WTF is it then?!!!!

^^

Frankly a more believable defence would be that you don't understand the word inherently and you used it incorrectly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Leftists defending pedos just because they're brown people. The absolute state of this place.

But if they make up 85% WTF is it then?!!!!

UK Muslims != All Muslims

Super simple stuff.

But we were talking about UK Muslims.

Why do you think 85% of grooming gangs in the UK are Muslim?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Not a'tall. Shure this is Ireland. That wouldn't happen to our kids.

It would be better if we had priests and local politicians doing it huh?? Like the good old days...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

When it was clear that the RCC has a major issue with child abuse within its ranks, it was called out that the culture within the institution facilitated and perpetuated the abuse.

It is now clear that there is a major issue with men of "south asian" origin in the uk grooming and abusing mainly poor white girls. Whats being called out now? That the girls should have stayed silent and sacrificed themselves on the alter of Diversity like police, social workers and politicians were prepared to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What's even more sociopathic is a nation allowing its girls be raped like this by men from the other side of the Planet and doing nothing.

That's even more sickening.

Would the Tommies who died in WW2 have allowed this to happen to their girls? There would've been paedos and rapists hanging from the lampposts.
    No that was your daft analogy. An extrapolation of your analogy would be all the men in Ireland = all the Muslim men in Rotherham.

I gave you the name. Do your own research.

Yep. Troll.
    I've already told you to look at the UK Govt's report into it. I'm not doing unpaid research work for you. I'm still amazed anyone still denies it.

They're not silent. They're on here defending the Muslims!

Mod

Don't post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

The sad and true fact is that it will have to happen closer to home for some people to believe this and understand the culture behind it.
    And even then some people will refuse to believe it when the hush hush operation tries to keep it quiet at first like happened in the places in England.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

This might be a good time to remind ourselves of the time a barrister in an Irish court held up the underwear of a rape victim as evidence of how she was leading her attacker astray. Here's a report from Canada of what happened in an Irish court case.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ireland-rape-underwear-1.4905643

Would it surprise you greatly to find that victim blaming happens with all kinds of rape cases, not just those involving Muslim men?

It is difficult to continue reading any more posts on this thread when you have a post like this. What I find disturbing about this thread is not only the news about new child grooming gangs in a country with many similar reported and prosecuted incidences, but the type of defense that is mounted on the Internet to counter the actual facts of these horrible crimes. Another disturbing aspect of this thread is the attack on here of vigilantes who have resorted to their methods in order to catch these types of child sex perpetrators. They resorted to vigilantism because of the obvious reported failings by the police and public authorities to protect vulnerable children, as was seen in English cities and towns while the abuse of children was known and ongoing.

Overnight I was thinking about the reasons why people would resort to the reprehensible defense of people who commit these types of crimes, and I have come to the conclusion that it shows cracks in the "diversity is overwhelming good" philosophy that many so-called progressives in this country have nailed their beliefs on. I say "so-called progressives" because these types of progressives are regressive in their thinking in denying and deflecting the truth and facts about these child grooming/rape gangs. They, like the perpetrators of these heinous crimes, act as if they lived in centuries in the past.

Advertisement