Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft question

• 10-12-2020 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

Hi

Our Minecraft disc is scratched and it is very erratic as to whether it works or not.

If I buy a download code from CdKeys for the game, is there any way the kids "worlds" can be transferred across, or is this done automatically?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,347 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hi

Our Minecraft disc is scratched and it is very erratic as to whether it works or not.

If I buy a download code from CdKeys for the game, is there any way the kids "worlds" can be transferred across, or is this done automatically?

Thanks

It's on Xbox Game Pass if that's any use to you.
    But yeah, the save states are tied to the Microsoft account.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DonnaNol

Didn't know that and thanks a lot for the information! My son plays Minecraft and I couldn't imagine how tragic it may be for him to lose all the information.

Advertisement