Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 12 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

The last penalty he took he missed - so if we are throwing stats around he has a 100% miss rate in the PL :pac::pac: - be careful what you wish for

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

If Grealish didn't fancy it, probably just as well he didn't take it and he's in my team

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Jack the lad is captain and chose not to take the pen,this is worrying as an owner

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I guess Grealish had El Ghazi as captain this GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

F1ngers wrote: »
    I guess Grealish had El Ghazi as captain this GW.

Brilliant :D

On a more serious note, if Jack wants to earn a big move to a big club he gotta step up.

Have a bad feeling on another day he wouldve "given it to Ollie" because he is "a good guy"

On a more serious note, if Jack wants to earn a big move to a big club he gotta step up.

Have a bad feeling on another day he wouldve "given it to Ollie" because he is "a good guy"

Yea he should be taking the responsibility if he's captained and has been designated the penalty taker.

If he does get a move to a "big" club - chances are he won't be the star man and he won't be near penalties so this really is his only chance to get the goal numbers up.

Almiron goal after 20 seconds (Joelinton)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Almiron (Joelinton)

After 20 seconds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Almiron goal after 20 seconds (Joelinton)

And they didn't even kick-off! Wilson assisting the assist.

• Advertisement

Benimar wrote: »
    That Martinez haul is painful. Really thought Wolves would score. My hit for Johnstone is currently costing me 15 points 😫

Before today Martinez and Johnstone were only 2 points apart so they are producing the similarly returns, however strangely enough despite not having a game in GW2, Martinez is owned by near 25% compared with 2% of Johnstone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,828 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Yea he should be taking the responsibility if he's captained and has been designated the penalty taker.

If he does get a move to a "big" club - chances are he won't be the star man and he won't be near penalties so this really is his only chance to get the goal numbers up.

You couldn't imagine the likes of Frank Lampard or Robbie Keane doing that when they had a last min crucial pen to win a game.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Lol I fear for West Brom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

That Martinez haul is painful. Really thought Wolves would score. My hit for Johnstone is currently costing me 15 points 😫

One minute he lasted without conceding, 1 fcuking minute!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Before today Martinez and Johnstone were only 2 points apart so they are producing the similarly returns, however strangely enough despite not having a game in GW2, Martinez is owned by near 25% compared with 2% of Johnstone.

Johnstone has 8 points in the 5 games I started him, 33 in the 6 I didn’t!

Was closer to 20 seconds

Almiron (Joelinton)

After 20 seconds!
    Lol I fear for West Brom

Johnstone could be on minus numbers at this rate....

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Was closer to 20 seconds

Bang on that actually.

Johnstone has 8 points in the 5 games I started him, 33 in the 6 I didn’t!

Yea it's for reasons like this I just prefer the set and forget keep approach. I do still have Johnstone after playing BB (he got me 11 points on bench that day), but haven't managed to get rid of him yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

One minute he lasted, 1 fcuking minute!!

My missus describing our sexlife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Smith said afterwards that El Ghazi takes if he's on the pitch so it makes sense.

Not fantasy related but he certainly doesn't need to pad his numbers with peno's to get a move, he's head and shoulders the best player in the league outside the top clubs at the moment

Yea it's for reasons like this I just prefer the set and forget keep approach. I do still have Johnstone after playing BB (he got me 11 points on bench that day), but haven't managed to get rid of him yet.

I had set and forget Martinez and Steer only brought that eejit Johnstone in because I thought could get a playing keeper when Villa and Newcastle were off.

Proves the point really first time I have a keeper choice and I pick the wrong one twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

https://twitter.com/FPL_Geo/status/1337704058065391616?s=19

I'm not too worried about my shiite rank yet if this is an example of what's ahead of me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Started McCarthy over Martinez this week as Sheffield United cant score, goals incoming for them this week obvs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Sounds like he cant win to me. This Grealish far superior to Young Grealish.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭siblers

My hopes of a decent Wilson return are starting to fade. West Brom look like they could get something out of this

https://twitter.com/FPL_Geo/status/1337704058065391616?s=19

I'm not too worried about my shiite rank yet if this is an example of what's ahead of me

Looking at his GW history - he had a GW rank of 3.6m in GW10 but only fell 18 places. How is that even possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Yellow for Lewis already. Fcuk sake. He's usually good for BPS. Small chance of that now. Maybe he'll get hooked at 60mins though!

Newcastle sound like they are sitting in now happy with a 1-0 - which would be even more annoying for Johnstone owners and Martinez benchers.

• Advertisement

Furlong goal (Phillips)

Advertisement