Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lid

Options
  • 11-12-2020 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

IMG-20201211-143927-409.jpg

IMG-20201211-143927-410.jpg

Surprised at the quality for the price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The Hedgehog

I have this one for sale: Duchinni D1300 Fibreglass - brand new. Duchinni is the brand name owned by Weise.

Size XL. Black with dropdown sun visor etc.

Boxed and delivered for €80 - RRP is €220.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

2shea wrote: »

Surprised at the quality for the price

yes, its not bad . got bell just recently

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭olearydc

Would you have link by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Pinlock system is fantastic. Only problem is you must have the visor cracked open to make it work properly. Rain finds its way down inside the visor and I hate this. I often wondered if a helmet like the one posted above would stop this with the beak on it. What would this type of helmet be like on a commute on a motorway? would it catch the wind? Too noisy?

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

Pinlock system is fantastic. Only problem is you must have the visor cracked open to make it work properly. Rain finds its way down inside the visor and I hate this. I often wondered if a helmet like the one posted above would stop this with the beak on it. What would this type of helmet be like on a commute on a motorway? would it catch the wind? Too noisy?

You're pinlock isnt working correctly if its fogging up with the visor fully closed. Iv never had the visor fog with pin lock. But then again the arai has little vents on the visor its self.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

2shea wrote: »
    You're pinlock isnt working correctly if its fogging up with the visor fully closed. Iv never had the visor fog with pin lock. But then again the arai has little vents on the visor its self.

I would imagine its the added vents on the Arai. The instructions that come with the pinlock state that the visor must be opened slightly in order for it to work properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shanzze

I would imagine its the added vents on the Arai. The instructions that come with the pinlock state that the visor must be opened slightly in order for it to work properly.

The point of the pinlock is so the visor can stay closed and not fog up i thought. Never had any issues so far in rain or cold weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,912 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Your pinlock isnt installed correctly or is old.

If the system is old the seal can lose its airtight . If it's installed poorly it will be lifted off the visor around the seal.

You should not need to crack the visor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

What they said.

Advertisement