Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Shopping question

Options
  • 11-12-2020 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I was planning on doing a bit of my Christmas shopping online on Amazon Prime. I was just wondering will there extra charges ? with the whole Brexit thing going on :eek: Me brother mentioned it to me briefly looking at news on his phone but, I don't know all the details about it. Oh ! Also what about Ebay ? Id be ordering mostly from the UK and US

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

From 1 January 2021, when the Brexit transition period ends, there will be changes when you shop on Amazon.co.uk and select an EU delivery address, such as customs duty, import fees etc.
    Everything is normal until then, though, so if you're buying next week for Christmas you should be fine.

Advertisement