Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colt 1911 Holster

• 12-12-2020 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wondering would anyone have a holster for 1911? I’m in Laois but work in Dublin and a member in Blueball, so can meet anywhere really tbh. Try me please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

madmac187 wrote: »
    Hi folks just wondering would anyone have a holster for 1911? I’m in Laois but work in Dublin and a member in Blueball, so can meet anywhere really tbh. Try me please.

I have a couple for sale. Blackhawk Serpa. They are listed in the for sale section in my other threads.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I've bought about 6 or 7 in the last few years trying to find one that suits my pistol but none do. One of them was a 1911 so i was sure i had one, but remembered after a quick look that i gave it to a young lad on the range that was starting out. However i have another one that might work, if you want it. Its for a Taurus i think so not sure if it'll suit (i know it'll be a bit big for the 1911 frame) but its free so no harm in trying.

The rest are Sig dedicated so i know they won't come close.

I've included the width and length/height dimensions if you want to measure first. I live in Laois too and will be in Portlaoise town tomorrow at some point if you want to try/take it.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Robotack

Is it a Sig / gsg 1911 you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭jb88

I have a mate in the US who bought a box of the original holsters recently all US army issue 1911 leather holsters if you have any interest. PM me.

Advertisement