Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones for AppleTV

Options
  • 12-12-2020 4:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

I not up on the jargon for audio so maybe I’m use the wrong descriptions in this.

I had a some fairly inexpensive Bluetooth headphones - Sephia SX-16 - and with my iPhone and AppleTV they gave great sound and they had what I would describe a subwoofer effect. For example in Rogue One the headphones would produce a rumble for the stepS of the AT-AT. Explosion Ma would sound more powerful

Unfortunately they were of a flimsy construction and the many manufacturer had to replace them several times because the headband Brooke.

I was going to buy another for Christmas but Amazon are sold out and eBay is too expensive.

Are there any more sturdy Bluetooth headphone out there with that subwoofer effect like that?

Advertisement