Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Texas having a big conflab on amendments to their procedure, currently trying to condemn the SCOTUS for not having the courage to doi their job! Currently being carried live on the WAPO post below!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2020/electoral-college-vote-tracker/

yXUHizV.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,908 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ever have that dream that the ground is breaking all around you and you have to keep jumping to stay on firm ground. That's what it must be like for Trump's supporters right now, desperately trying to find something before the inevitable end arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,872 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Inquitus wrote: »
    Texas having a big conflab on amendments to their procedure, currently trying to condemn the SCOTUS for not having the courage to doi their job! Currently being carried live on the WAPO post below!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/interactive/2020/electoral-college-vote-tracker/

yXUHizV.png

What resolution just passed? Just tuning in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm simply fascinated that not just you, but everyone I've seen on the interweb peddling these allegations only has these jpegs to share, not any actual link to the report itself or to any credible journal of record reporting on the matter or an analysis of its legitimacy.

Machines were not involved in the recount. Antrim County manually recounted the ballots.

Maybe you did not look for it online. Alternative sites have it. Official media loves Biden doubt they'll even discuss it.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report

Maybe you did not look for it online. Alternative sites have it. Official media loves Biden doubt they'll even discuss it.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report

Oh. "Alternative sites."

So not accepted by any US or US state government agency or body into any judicial or legislative record.

"REVISED AND PRELIMINARY, v2" Says to me they're still working on what is being shared, which is a draft. Kind of lack those court filings Trumps lawyers filed to court, then re-amended, then re-amended, until they finally agreed with the courts in full view of the facts, "this is not a fraud case."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Is this from the same fella who confused Michigan and Minnesota in earlier allegations of fraud?

It is the same fella. 😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,512 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A Michigan judge early Monday morning allowed an audit report that forensically looked at 22 Dominion voting machines in Michigan to be released. The state electors tried the bar the audit report from coming out over the weekend. Very bad news for the integrity of the 2020 election. The official media supports Biden
    and will obviously just pretend the independent audit doesn’t exist.

FEC’s allowable Error Rate is 1 in 250k or 0.0008%

MI Forensics Audit of 16 of the Dominion Machines, error rate was 68.5%.

It's a bad report if true.

536150.png

This is very suspicious activity they claim has occurred. Who erased the logs if true?

536151.png

any chance you could tell us the title of the case so that we could look it up for ourselves?

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/russell-james-ramsland-jr/
    The same guy who claimed turnout surpassed 100% in certain counties, you think that's a credible source?

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh. "Alternative sites."

So not accepted by any government agency into any judicial or legislative record.

Refer to the report.
    536152.png

They got all they wished for to test the systems. What if the report is factual, you haven’t even considered that possibility!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,379 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Alternative sites. You got that bit right. You're quoting The Epoch Times. Dunno if you could get more alternative:

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States.

• Advertisement

Refer to the report.
    536152.png

They got all they wished for to test the systems. What if the report is factual, you haven’t even considered that possibility!!

title of the case please so we can read the document at source and not just the bits you have decided we should see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,282 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Alternative sites. You got that bit right. You're quoting The Epoch Times. Dunno if you could get more alternative:

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States.

Lol the epoch times... Really? No wonder they wouldnt say the name of their sourced site.

VinLieger wrote: »
    Lol the epoch times... Really? No wonder they wouldnt say the name of their sourced site.

Yes but the MSM dontcha know.

There are certain posters that seem to rapidly believe things if there's a pdf... The pdf looks official ergo it's legit and credible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Alternative Facts
    Alternative Electors
    Alternative Sites

All advocated by people screaming about Fake News.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

There are certain posters that seem to rapidly believe things if there's a pdf... The pdf looks official ergo it's legit and credible!

But it tells them what they want to hear therefore it must be correct and accurate, no further questioning required.

Refer to the report.
    536152.png

I have in fact considered the possibility you were citing some sanctioned investigation, which is why I asked you why it is filed only on 'alternative sites' as 'preliminary' and is not actually mirrored on a US government website, or reflected in any legal motion, or otherwise exists on the reliable public record? Forgive me but anyone can share anything they want on a filesharing server and call it 'preliminary report v2' and allege anything they want and none of it will be a fact until it is adjudicated to be. So who is adjudicating the findings of this preliminary report v2?

Oregon electors have voted so biden is now at 247

Big Media stopped the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation:confused:

We now realize they deliberately all acted collectively to stop any harmful news about that family before the election. Even now got the true facts there were multiple investigations of hunter inside the justice department. I have very little faith in big media to touch this story, so only alternative sites, who support Trump or have no preference either way, will publish the actual audit online. Epoch times it just showing the audit report they did not write it, jesus :confused:

Oregon electors have voted so biden is now at 247

California is doing it now.

• Advertisement

Big Media stopped the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation:confused:. We now realize they deliberately all acted collectively to stop any harmful news about that family before the election. Even now got the true facts there were multiple investrigations of hunter inside the justice department. I have very little faith in big media to touch this story, so only alternative sites, who support Trump or have no preference either way, will publish the actual audit online. Epoch times it just showing the audit report they did not write it, jesus :confused:

what is the title of the case you are referring to? who are the plaintiffs and defendants?. This is the third time i have asked you.

Big Media stopped the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation

Big Media stopped no such story and the DOJ continues with its work? Big Media does not hold power over AG Barr to proceed with the investigations. Having exhausted all verifiable information about the hunter biden story, everyone reported on the Giuliani version of events, remarked on their absurdities, and moved on to other news as it developed. There has been no development in the case because the DOJ chose to demur from making further public updates on the status of the investigation before the election. Congress, including the GOP, also failed to exercise their right as legislators to call AG Barr back to the Hill to divulge anything further? So, what would "Big Media" have had to report on anyway?

what is the title of the case you are referring to? who are the plaintiffs and defendants?. This is the third time i have asked you.

Read the report it's all there. I not here to do all the work for you. You too lazy to do research, not my problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,321 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Read the report it's all there. I not here to do all the work for you. You too lazy to do research, not my problem.

Translation: I don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,909 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Big Media stopped the Hunter Biden story and called it Russian disinformation:confused:

Fox ran from it after pushing it for several days and realising there was nothing there.

We now realize they deliberately all acted collectively to stop any harmful news about that family before the election. Even now got the true facts there were multiple investigations of hunter inside the justice department. I have very little faith in big media to touch this story, so only alternative sites, who support Trump or have no preference either way, will publish the actual audit online. Epoch times it just showing the audit report they did not write it, jesus :confused:

FFS. I looked at the stupid thing. More fool me. It's an idiotic collection of unfounded 'allegations'. There's a reason why the vast majority of the world's media won't touch crap like this. And it's not for the reason you think.

Read the goddam thing and make an argument from it. Go ahead.

It's called playing to their cognitive prejudice, used in all forms of life to an extent, but especially valuable for online grift.

You've all seen spam and phishing but am always amazed at the number of times I've seen it work as a way to gain access to systems, because someone couldn't resist clicking the link based on the title and potential subject.

the case is not mentioned in the audit report. I can only presume that you don't actually know and that when you mentioned a judge earlier you just copy and pasted it from god knows where and have made no attempt to verify it yourself. You can therefore safely be ignored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Its all a plot by Mitch McConnell to install Biden as president...

https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mcconnell-robert-mueller-election-security-russia-1451361

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Officially done

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement