Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Which is exactky what they'd say about those who only ever vote Democrat. A nice example of how your are no better than those you feel so morally superior to.

I have absolutely no problems feeling superior to them in every way.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Unfortunately, this may be the catalyst for a very unstable period of domestic terrorism in the US. All Capitols will be surely hiking security.

Given IEDs were found, there are some serious nut jobs in this crowd and they all need to be identified and vetted.

The IEDs show the forethought. Thats not a protest getting out of hand, thats planned terrorism

• Registered Users Posts: 7,714 ✭✭✭volchitsa

There's a picture of her being stretched out where people think she's wearing maternity pants, but I'm 99% sure it's a concealed carry "belly band" holster.

If a pregnant woman got involved in storming a heavily secured government building you'd have to think she'd lost her mind. Like seriously - I know pregnancy's not an illness but Jesus there are limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭mun1

Enjoyable series , but Final season of Trump is really going out with a bang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Tony EH wrote: »

Yes, but the point is you aren't. You are the same as them. You reflect the problem with American politics. Tribalistic nonsense which feeds the flames for the riots and scenes like today that we've seen over the last number of years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you would worry about yourself if you didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I've said it numerous times before, most of that 70 million will vote for whomever is the Republican candidate. Jeffrey Dahmer could have ran on the Republican ticket and they would have voted for him.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the majority of these twats are Trumptards. They're just common or garden Repubtards whose only inclination is keeping a Democrat out of the White House at any cost.

And in that respect, they are probably the absolute worst element in this fiasco.

Fair point. Those people existed before Trump and will continue well after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I know one woman has died but given the happenings it’s amazing it hasn’t turned proper nasty (I.e madman with gun nasty)

Is it sort of inevitable this won’t end nicely?

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I know one woman has died but given the happenings it’s amazing it hasn’t turned proper nasty (I.e madman with gun nasty)

The night is young

Yes, but the point is you aren't. You are the same as them. You reflect the problem with American politics. Tribalistic nonsense which feeds the flames for the riots and scenes like today that we've seen over the last number of years.

no i'm pretty sure I'm superior to somebody who, despite trump losing 60 legal cases and no credible evidence of fraud being presented, thinks that the election was stolen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

****ing loads has been happening. Trump has been losing, bigly, many, many times.

lol Sure. But it's the same thing over and over. I just want him gone at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Unfortunately, this may be the catalyst for a very unstable period of domestic terrorism in the US. All Capitols will be surely hiking security.

Given IEDs were found, there are some serious nut jobs in this crowd and they all need to be identified and vetted.

Robert Evans has been on the ball with calling events the last couple of years.If he reckons this is where its headed , I'd take heed of that.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1346720310142255104

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Beasty wrote: »
    Threadbanned

Beasty thought you would be too busy with your interviews of you banning trumps twitter account to waste time here lol

Fair enough then. I've chipped in from time to time, but nothings really being happening until now. If you think I'm some kind of Trump supporter you have me wrong. My post have never reflected that IMO.

If a frog came up to me and told me that he wasn't a frog, I'd feel sorry for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭mun1

Donie is a star !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I think I heard Twitter has also taken the step to suspend POTUS account for 12 hrs also.

rosser44 wrote: »
    The night is young

yeah but i'm not. I need my sleep. some batoning better kick off soon or i'm off to bed.

no i'm pretty sure I'm superior to somebody who, despite trump losing 60 legal cases and no credible evidence of fraud being presented, thinks that the election was stolen.

That's not who he was referring to. He referred to people who only vote republican, not Trump supporters specifically. Try to keep up with what's being discussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Today a heavily armed mob carrying Nazi flags, explosives, nooses and cable ties broke into a government building to interfere with the appointment of a duly elected president by force.

There is absolutely no way of spinning that into both sides.

• Advertisement

Tippex wrote: »
    Beasty thought you would be too busy with your interviews of you banning trumps twitter account to waste time here lol

they still remember their roots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

The police largely let them run around as they pleased with a few notable exceptions. Who would they shoot? Each other? They were denied targets. I imagine most sensible people were staying well clear and they had no idea where to find the officials they wanted to threaten.

Possibly, when the craziest of them are removed it will end badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The police let them in and wandered amongst them for ages.

If this was certain other groups thered have been hundreds of casualties from police batons and munitions.

That's not who he was referring to. He referred to people who only vote republican, not Trump supporters specifically. Try to keep up with what's being discussed.

tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,495 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Today a heavily armed mob carrying Nazi flags, explosives, nooses and cable ties broke into a government building to interfere with the appointment of a duly elected president by force.

Shameful lack of tikki torches for a right wing mob though

Reread the OP I was responding to. to. He didn't specifically refer to those who were involved in today's riots, but republican voters in general who always vote GOP.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Would love to hear from George and Barack.

yeah but i'm not. I need my sleep. some batoning better kick off soon or i'm off to bed.

I'm gonna stick with it for a while. It kicks the arse out of election night!

Being against a lying conman who incites hatred and encourages his stupid followers block democracy isn't tribal. It's perfectly rational in the civilised world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

If a frog came up to me and told me that he wasn't a frog, I'd feel sorry for him.

Wow. Thought you were being somewhat reasonable with me there in your last post. Guess I was wrong. You have zero basis for what you're implying and you won't bother to back up it by citing anything I've posted. But f**k it, knock yourself out and keep spouting nonsense anyway lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement