Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Shameful lack of tikki torches for a right wing mob though

tiki torches are so 2017

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Would love to hear from George and Barack.
    George spoke out against the "insurrection".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

tut tut.

To be fair to you, the thread moves quick. You can only try your best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

I think I heard Twitter has also taken the step to suspend POTUS account for 12 hrs also.

still a big step censoring the president of the united states

To be fair to you, the thread moves quick. You can only try your best.

glass houses and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,499 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

yeah but i'm not. I need my sleep. some batoning better kick off soon or i'm off to bed.

Theres a dirty joke in there somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Today a heavily armed mob carrying Nazi flags, explosives, nooses and cable ties broke into a government building to interfere with the appointment of a duly elected president by force.

There is absolutely no way of spinning that into both sides.

The thing is the people who engage in this tribalism always think like that. What they do is justified and the other side isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Balance brigade putting in a shift tonight

Fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Would love to hear from George and Barack.

George W Bush statement

ErFYqpsXAAEX4Xu?format=jpg&name=medium

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Theres a dirty joke in there somewhere

a filthy mind is a joy forever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Reread the OP I was responding to. to. He didn't specifically refer to those who were involved in today's riots, but republican voters in general who always vote GOP.

Maybe YOU need to reread the OP.

I said the vast majority of the 70 million WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP would vote for anyone on the Republican ticket.

NOT REPUBLICAN VOTERS IN GENERAL.

If you're going to respond to a post, make some sort of attempt to understand it first.

There are plenty of Rep. voters who didn't vote for him because he's a scumbag. But there are others who held their noses and voted anyway, even after 4 years of the most egregious bullshit we've seen in a long time.
    Tony EH wrote: »
    I've said it numerous times before, most of that 70 million will vote for whomever is the Republican candidate. Jeffrey Dahmer could have ran on the Republican ticket and they would have voted for him.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the majority of these twats are Trumptards. They're just common or garden Repubtards whose only inclination is keeping a Democrat out of the White House at any cost.

And in that respect, they are probably the absolute worst element in this fiasco.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Balance brigade putting in a shift tonight

Fair play

a lot of joni mitchell fans making guest appearances tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

Arizona is first state to object as US Congress convenes to certify election

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/arizona-is-first-state-to-object-as-us-congress-convenes-to-certify-election-1.4451745?mode=amp

America is in very unusual times - maybe tonight will be a wake up call for peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Which is exactky what they'd say about those who only ever vote Democrat. A nice example of how your are no better than those you feel so morally superior to.
    In that case you'll need to link us to Democrats violently forcing their way into a live session of Congress, during the finalizing of a national election, in order to try and change the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Security at Capitol Building today

combat14 wrote: »
    Arizona is first state to object as US Congress convenes to certify election

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/arizona-is-first-state-to-object-as-us-congress-convenes-to-certify-election-1.4451745?mode=amp

America is in very unusual times - maybe tonight will be a wake up call for peace

boy do you have a lot to catch up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Wow. Thought you were being somewhat reasonable with me there in your last post. Guess I was wrong. You have zero basis for what you're implying and you won't bother to back up it by citing anything I've posted. But f**k it, knock yourself out and keep spouting nonsense anyway lol

You'll have to forgive me if I don't buy the "I'm not a Trump supporter butt" stuff.

Maybe YOU need to reread the OP.

I said the vast majority of the 70 million WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP would vote for anyone on the Republican ticket.

NOT REPUBLICAN VOTERS IN GENERAL.

If you're going to respond to a post, make some sort of attempt to understand it first.

There are plenty of Rep. voters who didn't vote for him because he's a scumbag. But there are others who held their noses and voted anyway, even after 4 years of the most egregious bullshit we've seen in a long time.

That is also what I said.. 'Republican voters in general who always vote GOP'. I read and understood your OP perfectly.

That is also what I said.. 'Republican voters in general who always vote GOP'. I read and understood your OP perfectly.

You haven't a fucking clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

everlast75 wrote: »

Republicans now in damage limitation mode, pity, too little too late.

• Advertisement

A complete sh×t show. But at least Biden stepped up with some inclusive words.

I'd like to think there is a pool going on to see which twitter employee will be online to delete trumps account a couple of mins after the inauguration.

It's you who hasn't a clue. I paraphrased what you said perfectly. Republican voters in general who always vote GOP ie regardless who is on the ticket because... They always vote GOP.

There are plenty of such democrats aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

You'll have to forgive me if I don't buy the "I'm not a Trump supporter butt" stuff.

Prove it if you can.
    Security at Capitol Building today

lol Some people just get to an age where they don't give a f**k anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Joint session about to resume

It's you who hasn't a clue. I paraphrased what you said perfectly. Republican voters in general who always vote GOP ie regardless who is on the ticket because... They always vote GOP.

I'm not going to try and make it any clearer for you. There's no way I can dumb it down that far.

• A complete sh×t show. But at least Biden stepped up with some inclusive words.

I'd like to think there is a pool going on to see which twitter employee will be online to delete trumps account a couple of mins after the inauguration.

I think you could see on his face tonight the realisation of how difficult his presidency will be.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Yep. Way too f*cking late. Ted Cruz has already shown himself up for the absolute chancer that he is.

Rubio, Gaetz, Hawley etc might not object on record, but they were fully on the same team as Cruz, and he is very much on the record.

In that case you'll need to link us to Democrats violently forcing their way into a live session of Congress, during the finalizing of a national election, in order to try and change the outcome.

Another one who needs to read the post i responded to initially.

Regardless, there were plenty of protests after Trump won. Claims of 'he's not my president' etc. Luckily Hilary and Co didn't whip them up into such a frenzy that they stormed capitol hill, though there was the years of the bogus Russia claims instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,499 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Looks like Pence has completely disowned Trump

• Advertisement

• Reconvened. Mike Pence speaking. C-Span on YouTube.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement