Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Tony EH wrote: »
    Yeh, I remember you...you stopped me getting in at 3 in the morning one time and I was a jober as a sudge. :mad:

You were, you were also trying to get in as I was trying to every other drunk fecker out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

You were, you were also trying to get in as I was trying to every other drunk fecker out :)

But my jeans were still in there.

Oh dear...it's all coming back to me now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

You know how they say "there's always a tweet"?

No matter what, there is always a f***ing tweet!!

ErE18TmVoAILrHn?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

OS_Head wrote: »
    At last, now that Trump is gone. The Deep state and army of Multi national lobbyists can get back to fleecing the American people good and proper.

I don't know, their stock was through the roof with trump eliminating all regulation and environmental protection.

Trump is like cocaine, you know it's empty and frivolous, in the end you will definitely regret it but you also cant pass up the opportunity to feel the rush and freedom of being completely out of control. In the end it has to go though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

You know how they say "there's always a tweet"?

No matter what, there is always a f***ing tweet!!

ErE18TmVoAILrHn?format=jpg&name=900x900
    Trump is like cocaine, you know it's empty and frivolous, in the end you will definitely regret it but you also cant pass up the opportunity to feel the rush and freedom of being completely out of control. In the end it has to go though.

Don't do it! (last line in trumps tweet stuck the song in my head:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

I'm sitting here and as various senators stand up to speak I'm frequently finding myself saying 'Look at this fcuker'. Hawley being the latest one to make me say it.

I'm sitting here and as various senators stand up to speak I'm frequently finding myself saying 'Look at this fcuker'. Hawley being the latest one to make me say it.

F*ckin scumbags the lot of them, turning on their heels to try to save face

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Hawley continuing with this charade.

As I said earlier, nothing is going to change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭OS_Head

I don't know, their stock was through the roof with trump eliminating all regulation and environmental protection.

I have to say, it's the Deep state and their little club on K street that gains most from allowing lobbyist to write legislation. Yep, well lets see how the markets rally over the next few days.

• Advertisement

rosser44 wrote: »
    Don't do it! (last line in trumps tweet stuck the song in my head:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭basillarkin

I've heard about Hawley before but this is my first time listening to him, what a cretin. Trying to keep the charade going

They're all a giant charade and you can't see the woods for the trees.

They're all a giant charade and you can't see the woods for the trees.

Sure. And you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

In the spirit of goodwill, I think it's important to extend a friendly "fúck you" to all those who excused, minimised, and lied about Trump's shenanigans. I can understand those who were paid to do so but those who do it for free on somewhere like here, well, well done you. You've shown what kind of person you are. Wear it like a badge. When Trump is long gone, let everyone know that Trump was what you were about. Don't pretend that you weren't really into him.

Own your choices.

Absolute F*ckin Banger!:cool:

Sure. And you can.

Well, now I've shown you to the woods I've probably enlightened you to my POV then.

Mitt always reminds me of an older drunk Dennis Leary.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Mitt Romney is swinging. About time somebody told these chancers how it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

having watched the series on netflix.... Id say the Designated Survivor's hopes were up for a while today..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

At last, now that Trump is gone. The Deep state and army of Multi national lobbyists can get back to fleecing the American people good and proper.

Lol Trump the guy that eliminated all the regulations for huge corporations, eliminated the consumer protection agency, attempted to remove millions of Americans health insurance and removed the pandemic response agency so Covid was allowed run unchecked throughout the country.

Romney seems to have more decency in his little finger than the rest of his party put together. Mitt f*ckin Romney!!

Jaysus, every one of these politicians basking in their day in the sun "...the ordinary/hardworking/honest/great people of ohio/wisconsin/nevada"

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Lol Trump the guy that eliminated all the regulations for huge corporations, eliminated the consumer protection agency, attempted to remove millions of Americans health insurance and removed the pandemic response agency so Covid was allowed run unchecked throughout the country.

Well he did put America first. Here's a headline from CNN in September just gone, Wall street shunning Trump, Campaign donations 5 times larger to Biden. I don't know about you and you can say whatever you want but money talks and Wall Street talks to politicians with money donations.

Swathes of senior white house staff considering resigning - NSA, dep NSA

Gwan Angus King boy

Brooks in the other House race baiting and having a go at Biden. Alabama eh?

I've just repeated myself. Welcome Mr Lindsey Graham.

I've just repeated myself. Welcome Mr Lindsey Graham.

He's some piece of work. Snivelling rat with no backbone. If one good thing comes out of all this it might be trump releasing the dirt on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

You know things are ****ed when Lindsey Graham is the voice of reason lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement