Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump v Biden 2020,The insurrection (pt 6) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

sydthebeat wrote: »
    You have just shown your support to neo nazis, racists and terrorists.

I'll leave that to sink in with you.....

do as you please.
    just cos you say something it doesn't make it true and i'm not sure i care about your labelling anyway.

The old far right attack (nazi, racist etc...) is lame - every challenge to politics , the media or some blue tick wanker on twitter is far right these days.
    People who believe like you will never fix anything unless they understand people's grievances. If you don't want too that's fine , just don't get upset when they bite back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,031 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Just saw on TV some of the cabinet in discussions about the 25th admentment. Will they go with it. Will they have enough support. Will Pence be in favour

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

paw patrol wrote: »
    do as you please.
    just cos you say something it doesn't make it true and i'm not sure i care about your labelling anyway.

The old far right attack (nazi, racist etc...) is lame - every challenge to politics , the media or some blue tick wanker on twitter is far right these days.
    People who believe like you will never fix anything unless they understand people's grievances. If you don't want too that's fine , just don't get upset when they bite back.

I don't need to label anything, your posts speak loyalty for themselves as to who you are and what you support.

And as for "don't get upset if they bite back".....
    The last time that policy was taken it was called appeasement and we know where that led.

You posted your support for verified nazis, racists and terrorists.

That's who YOU are.

do as you please.

What grievances. All challenges thrown out of court as they did not have the minimum requirement to even get to the court steps. Just because you have a feeling does not mean you can go in to court and expect just to be heard.

If this was the other side you be saying they have spoken and you should deal with it and accept it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

do as you please.

just cos you say something it doesn't make it true and i'm not sure i care

your labelling anyway.

We understand their grievances. However given they range from being as sensical as the amount of aid the US sends to Gondor to not being allowed to wanting to kill anyone who disagrees with them there is not a lot to be done to appease them. And no I am not referring to all Trump supporters but take a look at their more hardcore sites for those who would decide a revolution is a good idea (word revolution taken from the female rioter who got maced).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,524 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

do as you please.

Their grievance is mostly down to them being thick. If the would pick up a book or two they would realise Trump and his pals are the ones who caused the inequality.

No sympathy for dumb people like them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,888 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I tried googling 'Obama Rally, 6th January 2017' just to make sure that the former president was just as bad as Trump and that he told his supporters to march to Capitol Hill and make their feelings known. Turns out he just threw a leaving party instead which is worse. What a quitter...

I'll need to correct you there.

The word is loser

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

• Registered Users Posts: 19,819 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

do as you please.

You should only take peoples' grievances seriously when those grievances are based in reality.

It is your responsibility as an adult to check the facts before regurgitating nonsense.

Until then...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Anyone with half a brain knew Trump was never going to accept the result of the election. People have been saying for weeks he was going to whip his cultiststs up into a frenzy, that there'd be trouble before the 20th of Janauary and people could possibly die due to his rhetoric. And what was the response of his clapping seals like paw patlol on here? "nothings gonna happen, he'll shuffle off quietly, you all have TDS lol :pac:".

Well I guess it's been proven who the real people who suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome are. The millions of clowns who hang on every word he says, the people who genuinely think the election was stolen, the Qanon freaks. 50% of Republicans recently surveyed believe the Democrats are involved in child sex trafficking rings. Just think about that for a minute. Fifty f*cking percent!!!! That's a quarter of the f*cking country!!!!

I spent 5 years living in America in the 00s and at the time would have seen myself spending the rest of my life there. You couldn't pay me to go back and live in the place now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Spot the difference

8p2Eydi.png

3o1pK6L.jpg

Trump has better hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Spot the difference

8p2Eydi.png

3o1pK6L.jpg

OMG!! Case Closed guys.

titan18 wrote: »
    Same thing in complaining about unfair elections. Just outside looking in, US election seems ridiculously unfair and caused by both Republicans with the voter disenfranchisement and by Democrats with them being against voter id laws. If people feel like their vote is worthless, not really a surprise when they take to alternative means of making their point.

This has been the way election have been held since America was found. Only now they are rebelling against it? Do you not find it even a teeny bit of a coincidence it happens now after all Trumps tweets of they stole it we must fights? Where was the ways to change it when he was in power? So you think this is the way to express it by violence?

• Penny for Trumps first return tweet?

I think it will be: DOW JONES RECORD HIGH!!!

Elephant in the room will probably be disregarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

seamus wrote: »
    Whining that a terrorist got shot because she was about to breach the inner section of the seat of US democracy. It's kind of incredible. If these protestors had been black, the same people would be going crazy that police didn't open fire on the steps outside.

It's like this video, which still has me chuckling today. Poor Elizabeth assumed that "Storm the Capitol" was a political statement rather than an act of terrorism.

https://twitter.com/alex_abads/status/1347032105746796545?s=20

A similar argument can be made against that: if the person that was shot was black then people here would be going crazy over police using excessive force, but as it is the person is not black so it's fine.

We need to stop making everything about race.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

do as you please.
    You can't ignore the truth just because it makes you uncomfortable.

Not every supporter of Trump is a nazi or a racist.

But all of the people who are Nazis and racists, support Trump.

And if someone doesn't consider themselves part of either group, then that should immediately raise concerns.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

This has been the way election have been held since America was found. Only now they are rebelling against it? Do you not find it even a teeny bit of a coincidence it happens now after all Trumps tweets of they stole it we must fights? Where was the ways to change it when he was in power? So you think this is the way to express it by violence?

I've said multiple times I disagree with the violence tbf. I don't think it's an acceptable way to express it. Tbf, a lot of the US issues are cos they have this fervent belief that cos an election was held like this in the 1800s, it must be held like that now.

I have some small issues with our own elections but let's face it, ours are a million times more fair than what passes for elections in the US, and it provides a far better outcome in government imo too (we might complain we don't really have a choice but we've got much more of one than the US does). Their whole system is moronic and neither side have any interest in changing it.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    I don't need to label anything, your posts speak loyalty for themselves as to who you are and what you support.

And as for "don't get upset if they bite back".....
    The last time that policy was taken it was called appeasement and we know where that led.

You posted your support for verified nazis, racists and terrorists.

That's who YOU are.

verified:rolleyes: what are you?

the king of the blue tick ****?:pac:

your labels are meaningless and I don't think you know what you are waffling about tbh. Seems a moronic accusation.

But fascism involves a devotion and obedience to the state machine which couldn't be further from my beliefs.

But what would I know when the man on boards tells me I'm the resurrection of some dude from the 1930s in Hugo Boss attire ?:rolleyes:

What grievances. All challenges thrown out of court as they did not have the minimum requirement to even get to the court steps. Just because you have a feeling does not mean you can go in to court and expect just to be heard.

If this was the other side you be saying they have spoken and you should deal with it and accept it
    Christy42 wrote: »
    We understand their grievances. However given they range from being as sensical as the amount of aid the US sends to Gondor to not being allowed to wanting to kill anyone who disagrees with them there is not a lot to be done to appease them. And no I am not referring to all Trump supporters but take a look at their more hardcore sites for those who would decide a revolution is a good idea (word revolution taken from the female rioter who got maced).
    breezy1985 wrote: »
    Their grievance is mostly down to them being thick. If the would pick up a book or two they would realise Trump and his pals are the ones who caused the inequality.

No sympathy for dumb people like them

I should post here more :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

do as you please.

ohLohOQ.gif?noredirect

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

A similar argument can be made against that: if the person that was shot was black then people here would be going crazy over police using excessive force, but as it is the person is not black so it's fine.

We need to stop making everything about race.

An honest question. If you think that the people who invaded the building, and who subsequently refused to abide by the curfew, were black people then would there have been a similar response and outcome?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Holy f**k. 1/4 of registered US voters actually believe this

20210107-104030.jpg

Spot the difference

8p2Eydi.png

3o1pK6L.jpg

100150618-1-scaled.jpg

He supports BLM?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

But fascism involves a devotion and obedience to the state machine which couldn't be further from my beliefs.

No it does not.

Using that logic all the neo nazis around the world aren't fascist..

verified:rolleyes: what are you?

the king of the blue tick ****?:pac:

your labels are meaningless and I don't think you know what you are waffling about tbh. Seems a moronic accusation.

But what would I know when the man on boards tells me I'm the resurrection of some dude from the 1930s in Hugo Boss attire ?:rolleyes:

I should post here more :pac:

As per you very own words you support violence and thuggery.

seamus wrote: »
    You can't ignore the truth just because it makes you uncomfortable.

Not every supporter of Trump is a nazi or a racist.

But all of the people who are Nazis and racists, support Trump.

And if someone doesn't consider themselves part of either group, then that should immediately raise concerns.

ok , don't know how I'm uncomfortable with the truth but fire away

as for nazis and racists - they may have voted for trump as he was a better bet than biden but the real far right don't like trump much cos of his support for israel
    I thought an astute commentator like yourself would have known that.
    odd comment in that respect.

It's like saying the far left all support biden , they don't. they voted for him cos in a 2 horse races it's a ****ty choice.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    No it does not.

Using that logic all the neo nazis around the world aren't fascist..

clearly I meant their state machine not the people they are against who happen to be in government.
    maybe I would be more accurate saying devotion to the party which when in power would be the state.
    point stands either way

ok , don't know how I'm uncomfortable with the truth but fire away

as for nazis and racists - they may have voted for trump as he was a better bet than biden but the real far right don't like trump much cos of his support for israel
    I thought an astute commentator like yourself would have known that.
    odd comment in that respect.

It's like saying the far left all support biden , they don't. they voted for him cos in a 2 horse races it's a ****ty choice.
    Ah so they're not the real far right... No true scotsman... Magabomber wasn't a Trump supporter either I suppose?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Similar to the BLM "peaceful protests" are happening now but from the other side and the media are losing their minds, if only the media reported things fairly from the start this situation would not be happening today, At least Trump came out and told the protestors to go home which is more than what has ever happened while Portland burned but you could see this happening when the same media seems to regard "violent protests" as acceptable instead of condemning them no matter the political side.

• Advertisement

do as you please.

Their grievances? That they believed a conspiracy stirred up by a con artist?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement